Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Got a new VCR.

When I upload all of these random NBA /Wrestling Clips, I need yall to download them just in case YouTube gets petty.

View media item 2275652Brother Case coming through with some awesome gifts I'm forever thankful for that man!!!! And you came through with the EllsGAWD shirt I love it!!! Thank you so much Case you're good dude and hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

View media item 2275653
View media item 2275655
View media item 2275656
View media item 2275657
View media item 2275658

Glad you liked everything man..You have no idea how bad I wanted to keep that DBry POP for myself..I've been looking for him for a couple months and of course when I find him it's for someone else..lol..Merry Christmas brother..

View media item 2275652Brother Case coming through with some awesome gifts I'm forever thankful for that man!!!! And you came through with the EllsGAWD shirt I love it!!! Thank you so much Case you're good dude and hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

View media item 2275653
View media item 2275655
View media item 2275656
View media item 2275657
View media item 2275658

Glad you liked everything man..You have no idea how bad I wanted to keep that DBry POP for myself..I've been looking for him for a couple months and of course when I find him it's for someone else..lol..Merry Christmas brother..

Haha you've got quite the POP collection now! Got a couple Star Wars pops today for Christmas my collection is slowly growing...

Haha you've got quite the POP collection now! Got a couple Star Wars pops today for Christmas my collection is slowly growing...

I'll find DBrizzle again soon..Can't be mad though cause Peep's ghost got me that white suit Sext for SS..

Back
Top Bottom