Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

this carmellsworth duo is hilarious :lol:

daniel saying "might be bringing something we dont know about. he might be bigger than what we think he is"
:evil:

Last edited:
What's up guys?..Missed SD tonight since I've been feeling like ****..

I did see a pic of Jeans with the IC belt..Did he win it or steal it?..

Also heard that DDP is supposed to be the first person announced for this year's HOF..Any truth to that?

Haven't seen SD yet but saw a pic of Dean with the IC title. I'm cool with it cause it keeps him away from Styles, and Miz could possibly be elevated.

Yes you heard that right, Miz could possibly elevated.

Miz will only be contention for the WWE Title if its against Cena..

Last edited:
What's wrong? Your back acting up?

Yeah man..It's pretty bad the past couple days..All the Oxy/Percs and Neurostimulation in the world ain't takin this pain away..This rain is killing me..

Thinking about trying to stay up to watch WK11..Anyone other than Jemele have a NJPW Wirld account I can use for this event?..

Yeah man..It's pretty bad the past couple days..All the Oxy/Percs and Neurostimulation in the world ain't takin this pain away..This rain is killing me..

Thinking about trying to stay up to watch WK11..Anyone other than Jemele have a NJPW Wirld account I can use for this event?..
Hope you feel better Case. That cold weather pain is no joke. It flares up in my arm and shoulder from sports injuries but nothing like you. :smh:

Alicia Fooocccckkks
Cracks me up every time he says her name.
laugh.gif

Man Maryse slapped the fire out of Renee.

For those staying up for WK11, y'all watching it on New Japan World?
nerd.gif

Cracks me up every time he says her name.
laugh.gif

Man Maryse slapped the fire out of Renee.

For those staying up for WK11, y'all watching it on New Japan World?
nerd.gif
Dont have New Japan World =( 

I'll need to find a stream

Also,

Mustafa Ali's inverted 450 is the goods!

And would love to see a Tony Nese vs Neville match 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom