Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aside from the fact that WWE isn't going to bring these guys in to begin with, WWE is also in MAJOR cost cutting mode.  They already have too many guys in NXT.  You can have all these fantasy scenarios of WWE bringing in a bunch of TNA talent, but it's not going to happen.
They will want AJ Styles bruh.

I'd love Roode in WWE but he is 37 and I don't think they would have any interest in him. Roode, Aries, Joe and some of the other better talents will most likely end up in ROH, PWG or NJPW.

Besides Angle, Dudley's and Hardy's, I think the Wolves would be given a second chance at NXT, just because how weak the tag division is there.

"The Brute" Ryan Magnum
Joseph The Samoan
Terry Robertson
Stormy James
The Iconic DJ
Youngster Ericson
Robby The Rude
Kenneth Kingston
The United States Bulldogs

:smokin my body is ready

Aside from the fact that WWE isn't going to bring these guys in to begin with, WWE is also in MAJOR cost cutting mode.  They already have too many guys in NXT.  You can have all these fantasy scenarios of WWE bringing in a bunch of TNA talent, but it's not going to happen.

Still doesn't feel right watching Raw with no opening pyro.

Interesting WWE is cutting cost :lol:. It would be profitable to actually use the talent that they're spending money on.

Where is DC?

I'm pretty shocked WWE didn't bite on Styles. Doesn't make sense really. He not great on the mic but pick a WWE guy who is truly legit with the mic.

Last edited:

Still doesn't feel right watching Raw with no opening pyro.
Just wait until this Thursday's earning call.  It's gonna be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom