Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

Originally Posted by hymen man

Ryback matches as they are for 6 months you say?

WHEN WILL IT ENDDDDDDDD!

I'm just saying... he can't wrestle an actual match, but Vince loves him.  So just let him win 60 second squash matches for however long.  They are quick and painless to watch.

I almost forgot The Rock will be in the building.
I'm gonna guess he costs Cena the match and try and get himself in the WWE title match @ Summerfest. Or at least cost Cena the match and have them build the rematch then.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WHEN WILL IT ENDDDDDDDD!

I'm just saying... he can't wrestle an actual match, but Vince loves him.  So just let him win 60 second squash matches for however long.  They are quick and painless to watch.
Didn't most of the regulars in the thread think he had potential back when he was Skip Sheffield?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Any chance Ryback an Swagger could have a legit feud? Or was that just a one-off thing? The way it went, seemed like they could actually take it somewhere.

If Ryback's undefeated streak comes to an end (or he even has trouble beating) to Swagger, a guy who has jobbed cleanly for a year straight to guys like Santino, then they might as well just ditch the entire Ryback character.  All he has going for him is quick, power squash matches.  When Ryback has to sell, it's clear he's awful in the ring.  WWE has turned the majority of its roster into meaningless midcard jobbers.  Ryback should just run through all of them for at least 6 more months.
I actually wanna see what he can do in a 7+ minute match. Just to see if he really gasses out, or if he can go. Swagger would probably be the perfect person for that. That 
destroying the roster for 6 months thing sounds good too though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

WHEN WILL IT ENDDDDDDDD!

Didn't most of the regulars in the thread think he had potential back when he was Skip Sheffield?
To be fair he had more character then.

I really wanted a Sin Cara/Mysterio tag team but I ain't eem mad at the matches him and Del Rio can have.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I really wanted a Sin Cara/Mysterio tag team but I ain't eem mad at the matches him and Del Rio can have.

They could've been called 61Botch

just a few things...

for 1000 episode they should go back to that cloudy pyro smoke looking arena like they use to have durin the Attitude era

John Cena should be the first one to LOSE after cashing in his money in the bank but i doubt that happens

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jericho doing his best Shawn Michaels impersonation there. I think he will be a tweener until a certain point. SS - Ziggler vs Y2J for the case.

I'm on board for this
Y2J is back!!! 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I think Punk's slim chance of retaining next week hinges on when exactly Rock makes his appearance.

If Rock hasn't showed up yet by the Cena vs. Punk main event then Cena is definitely winning and Rocky will come out and confront him, planting seeds for the WWE Title match at...Wrestlemania? Rock isn't scheduled as of now to wrestle until then so we could be looking at an 8+ month Cena title reign
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Maybe WWE lets someone else hold the strap for a short while before it goes back to Cena in time for the WM match but, regardless, Cena will be in the WWE Title picture for the foreseeable future.

If Rock's appearance is out of the way before the main event (unlikely)...Punk has a better chance of walking out as champ. We wouldn't have Rock's presence looming over the outcome and I seriously doubt they'll have a Rock and Punk showdown...it's Cena/Rock or nothing. If John is the first to lose after cashing in, they will tie in what Big Show brought up at the end of the show...he had the perfect opportunity to beat a weakened Punk but chose to do it the "honorable" way. Plus we know Vince loves throwing swerves if a scenario seems too predictable.

Even if Punk wins though...I don't have him holding the belt past Summerslam so he's either losing on the 1000th episode or the inevitable happens several weeks later.
ohwell.gif

IDC if he didn't close out PPV's/RAW's...Punk had a GREAT title reign. You've heard the statistics each week from Cole. Punk also made it known he actually cared about being champion and tied it in with the whole 'best in the world' thing. I'll take that over the WWE Title closing out PPV's but being passed around like a hot potato every other month...

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I would have loved the 1000th episode to be in NYC where the show began, had to be St. Louis of all places 
grin.gif
I'm mad the 1000th episode isn't in the Northeast.
30t6p3b.gif
Philly, NY, Toronto, Boston, Jersey, etc. would've provided the right atmosphere for all the big names and angles on next week's show.

Can't remember how STL crowds are but I hope they're turnt up on Monday...

This TOUT! garbage is unbearable.  If I cared what marks thought about WWE, I would read Lobo's posts.

1342489859792.gif

This RAW was so based. HE DID IT FOR THE ROCK, I'M MARKING OUT BRO. Can't wait for RAW 1000 SuperMan/BatMan IV
pimp.gif

MARKOMANIA IS RUNNING WILD~!

Back
Top Bottom