Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

The Rock
pimp.gif

Brock should come out, Kimora Michaels, "break" his arm and tell HHH that's what he'll do to him again at the PPV.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Brock should come out, Kimora Michaels, "break" his arm and tell HHH that's what he'll do to him again at the PPV.
I've been expecting this ever since Brock and Shawn were scheduled to be on the same show.

It'll be interesting to see if they do that right at the 8 PM spot (since DX is starting the show off)...they usually don't reserve any big moments/angles during the first hour of 3 hour RAW's. Any other 3 hour RAW and it's guaranteed the Brock altercation would be later in the show but since it's the 1000th episode and it's packed with a whole bunch of %%%@...I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I've been expecting this ever since Brock and Shawn were scheduled to be on the same show.

It'll be interesting to see if they do that right at the 8 PM spot (since DX is starting the show off)...they usually don't reserve any big moments/angles during the first hour of 3 hour RAW's. Any other 3 hour RAW and it's guaranteed the Brock altercation would be later in the show but since it's the 1000th episode and it's packed with a whole bunch of %%%@...I'm not sure.

everything he said... less it gets me banned...

- Paul Heyman has high praise for Husky Harris’ Bray Wyatt character that has been featured on FCW TV and the new WWE NXT. Heyman wrote to him on Twitter:

“@HuskyWWE Bray Wyatt is destined for greatness. U didn’t hear it here 1st.But I mean it w/ more passion than any1 else!

Dumbest @*%+%%% move in the history of wrestling.

I have and will always hate that cat.

edit.

Yes, dumber than the People's Elbow, 5-Knuckle Shuffle, Shake Rattle and Roll, and so on...

edit.edit.

I wish he would have gotten coked out and molested by The King as a child instead of Brian Christopher.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Within WWE, there is a lot of concern over the Brock Lesnar and Triple H storyline. The feeling is that Lesnar has been off WWE TV for months and they’re not sure how powerful the angle will come off on next week’s 1,000th RAW episode when Lesnar confronts Triple H live.

Maybe if they would have actually PROMOTED Lesnar's return, there would be some buzz about it.  The Heyman stuff was almost a month ago.  They didn't make a SINGLE mention the past few weeks of Lesnar returning to actually answer HHH's challenge.  They only mentioned in passing that Lesnar will be on the show.  Terrible job on WWE's part just continuing their AWFUL management of Lesnar's entire return.

- Dave Batista looks to have changed his mind on the topic of a WWE return. In previous reports, Batista has said to be finished with the company completely, however that’s not the case.

During a recent Q&A session at Comic Con, Batista said, “I’m not against going back. It’s just definitely not going to be this year.

Brock should take a page out of HBK/Y2J feud and punch Stephanie square in the mouth, hell, punch HBK's wife, too.

4w* Neither of them could sell that punch realistically. Lesnar knocked out pro-fighters, he would make their faces explode. *4w

I'm down for it though.

Little kid, maybe you should learn your history and watch the video of when Jericho punched HBK's wife in the mouth.

This week’s of WWE Raw went up 46.5 percent in social media activity compared to last week’s Raw leading into the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Raw scored 240,889, which was is the highest since the night after WrestleMania, which scored 343,333. Raw was slightly below the night after Elimination Chamber in February, which scored 250,429.

Raw managed ranked #3 on cable TV Monday night, trailing “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

^That punch to his wife was brutal
sick.gif
She should the ^@&# out of it, but still left a bruise that made me go
eyes.gif

***EDIT: 
roll.gif
@ Raw behind behind Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

Spoiler [+]
stevie-j-face.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Little kid, maybe you should learn your history and watch the video of when Jericho punched HBK's wife in the mouth.

Maybe you should re-read my comment, you naked mole rat from Philly. 
Jericho is not a former MMA fighter, nor a former UFC Heavyweight Champion.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You try way too hard for attention.  You'll grow up eventually and see it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You try way too hard for attention.  You'll grow up eventually and see it's not that serious.
You're the one calling me out, and dissecting my comments.
Now you want to stray from the argument. I am right, you are wrong. 

Capiche?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Over/Under rating for next week's Raw.

I'll throw a number out.

Hour 1: 3.0
Hour 2: 3.6

Hour 3: 3.8

Overrun: 4.1

Average: 3.5

Edit: May need to revise as Raw's viewership was way up this week.

I think Aj will stop when its here turn to do here vowels during the wedding and say she loves punk, which will further the feud.

I think Punk keeps the title with the Rock interfering to set up the rematch with cena.

With them being strapped for time I wont be surprised if Brock comes out during the Dx reunion and gives both of them an f5 and accepts the challenge for summerslam..

Back
Top Bottom