Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Damn...when's the last time they closed out a show with something like that?

They must be pushing hard for The Wyatt Family.

Was about to say the same. I can't even remember the last time they did that....
Anybody else going to Raw next week?

Wouldn't it be awesome if all of this was building toward HHH vs Vince at SS with Stephanie as guest ref?
Not sure if srs.....

mean.gif

Just tuned in and if the WWE is going to plug their E! show as much as they are now, I'll be tuning in less and less as its going to be a focal point for them this Summer.
My God.  WWE has done some painfully bad segments, but this may be like Top 10 of all time.  The "acting" there makes Kelly Kelly look like she should win an Oscar.  That was brutal.

Whoever invented DVR is a god send!! I can't even imagine watching 3 hours of RAW without fast forwarding.

Going to bed.

NO reason to watch this last match

Why won't they have Alberto come out with the cars and his old music. Since he is a heel again
Exactly
Del Rio has long been a dead character to me.

The best way to get Del Rio over as a heel would be to have him refuse to speak English and make WWE subtitle everything.  I think they started to do this on Smackdown, but they dropped it quickly.

Anyone else feel like Orton's been flat lately?  Seems like he's tired of putting people over now.  This match with Kane is hard to watch...

Can you imagine how a crowd 15 years ago would have reacted to a title vs title match as compared to tonight?  This crowd couldn't wait to go home.  Awful.

And a stupid finish, and a strange confrontation by Cena/Henry to end the show.  Tonight's Raw wasn't bad, just almost completely forgettable.

I can't figure out if they are trying to push the Usos or downgrading The Shield. I suppose it could be a mix of both. Dumb.

For those who missed the video packages they had throughout the night.

Last edited:
:lol:

WWE.com would like to congratulate Natalya and Tyson Kidd on their marriage!

The former Divas Champion and former Tag Team Champion, who have dated for more than a decade, were married this week. Natalya revealed that her Las Vegas bachelorette party as well as her upcoming nuptials to fellow Hart Dungeon graduate, Kidd, will be televised on the E! reality series, "Total Divas," which premieres July 28 at 10/9 CT!

Way to ruin kayfabe WWE :smh:
How is Khali gonna get T.V time now.

Last edited:
CM Punk as a face seems so forced and corny WWE needs to let him cook like Stone Cold and let the FANS decide. WWE don't ever go back to Iowa. WWE let Mark Henry win at MITB so many story lines can be developed.

Back
Top Bottom