Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Quick shoutout to Cena Gawd. Went to see Trainwreck last night and he had me :lol: and then just caught his My Wish segment. Been said a million times before, but definitely really cool what he does for those kids...

Thanks for the love guise. One of my best friends from Arkansas called me early this morning and we basically talked about us both being 28 but not feeling washed at all. I don't feel all that different from just a couple years ago. Have some friends the same age and you would swear they were 43. I don't feel physically much different than I did at 25 nor 22, though I would love to be in my peak 08 shape when I was doing all those two-a-days. Get healthy and stay healthy folks 8)

Happy Birthday Peep. :smokin

Looks like MGK left you a birthday present...

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/35363/machine-gun-kelly-****-it.html

HBD Peep...

the-new-day-shakes.gif

Also.. for some reason I did know it was Leonardo Spanky :lol:... guess I'm a nerd...

And...

Easily the best current wrestling theme is Minoru Suzuki's.... it's just so Damn hard... no sarcasm... someone post that **** up...

Back
Top Bottom