Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
i kinda like the idea of undertaker coming out and costing lesnar the title, it plays into what happened last week, heyman mentioned him, kane said he had a plan, makes a lot of sense, but #vince

A fan of this Gable guy

Best homegrown talent wwe has. He and Jason Jordan. Dam shame wwe doesn't give them camera time but na we get guys that don't need the exposure and ring time and should be on the main roster already. Do not like nxt right now at all.

Last edited:
Top 5 to grab a cold one with

Dfly
Case
Slighted
Deepsea
CP34

Anyone else after that we can go grab a cold one before a wrestling event :smokin

I have TNA on and it' gonna get turned off as soon as I decide to turn around and watch TV. Bunch of scrubs in this ring right now. Spud, some DJ douchebag, some guy Cheese Grater, and a luchador who should win just for looking like a wrestler.

Hey guys. I haven't posted here in a while (coming up on 10 years as an NTer, geez!) Just wanted to check in on everyone. Good to see some of the old regulars are still around!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom