Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Where the car is sitting. You mean why isn't it paved. Lol. I guess but if a car is sitting pointing to the street common sense tells you not to park there

The cops aren't going to tow a car that's parked in front of your lawn man

Edit- They are towing it in the pic :lol: Damn I thought it'd be cool to park where he was at, legally at least. Still a **** move to block you in

Last edited:
Where the car is sitting. You mean why isn't it paved. Lol. I guess but if a car is sitting pointing to the street common sense tells you not to park there

Yeah, he straight up just blocked you in :lol: :smh:. Didn't even try to back up a couple of feet to give you a little room to go around him either :smh:.

Last edited:
Nah. Had the car for a while. It was some sucka Maryland dude that parked there. None of the neighbors knew whose car it was.

Yeah, he straight up just blocked you in :lol: :smh:. Didn't even try to back up a couple of feet to give you a little room to go around him either :smh:.
Somebody said the car has been there since at least 5 am. There were other cars on the street behind him. So I figured he just parked there.

Where can I buy a DO NOT PARK sign

5gwxasV.gif

fzG7hAV.gif

32YTbo5.gif

ayDALyd.gif

UbOaLTb.gif

aoX7Alf.gif

Last edited:
Nah. Had the car for a while. It was some sucka Maryland dude that parked there. None of the neighbors knew whose car it was.
Chill,b.

Funny story though, back in high school, one of my friends was hammered one night at another friend's house and had "unknowingly" parked in someone's reserved spot. When he went to leave (and drive drunk :smh: ), the person who's spot it was decided to box in my friend. My friend then decided it would be a good idea to just back his car right into the one boxing him in and rammed him out of the way to get out. Cops ended up coming to his house later on that night. Dude ended up having to pay like $10k. Straight up idiot :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom