Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

ElatedEnviousHatchetfish.gif

What does that have to do with wrestling? Reported.

- It’s been noted how WWE will likely be calling up Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, and possibly Carmella, to the main roster soon. The trio from NXT were backstage at recent WWE SmackDown tapings and were well-received backstage by everyone. Some believe we will see them on the main roster before the end of the year and there’s been a lot of head-scratching over why they’re not working the NXT Tag Team Title match at Takeover in Brooklyn this month.

- Vince McMahon was reportedly not happy with Adam Rose after Rose had his Twitter followers make the “#WeWantKrugerBack” hashtag trend worldwide. This could cost Rose some plans that were in the works for him.

- Vince McMahon was reportedly not happy with Adam Rose after Rose had his Twitter followers make the “#WeWantKrugerBack” hashtag trend worldwide. This could cost Rose some plans that were in the works for him.

Zack Ryder 2015

Nothin..Just trying to recover from doing some light swimming with my son today..

For some bizarre reason I'm looking forward to Raw Is War tomorrow..I think this Percocet and Flexeril is working overtime..

Ah.

How you holding up otherwise?

Why am I not surprised Hall is in that gif :lol:

So what up Case Case ? bigego24 bigego24 ? 22stylez 22stylez ? Peep? Edgar? BDB? JRS? DC? Everyone else?
Just got home from work not too long ago. About to fire up this Dulce de Leche swisher and probably get on the PS4...
Vince is a petty douche. Rose gets you exposure and you reward him with a burial. Moron.
He does this with so many people, it's really a bogus deal for so many of these guys he claims "don't reach for the brass ring." :smh:
Brass ring?? This is a SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RING DAMMIT!
Vince...the only guy who consistently rewards people's efforts to make themselves relevant by depushing them and jobbing out. Nah i lied, many corporations will push/promote who they want based off of personal preferences instead of other qualities like hard work and dedication to the craft. :smh:

Just got home from work not too long ago. About to fire up this Dulce de Leche swisher and probably get on the PS4...

He does this with so many people, it's really a bogus deal for so many of these guys he claims "don't reach for the brass ring." :smh:

Vince...the only guy who consistently rewards people's efforts to make themselves relevant by depushing them and jobbing out. Nah i lied, many corporations will push/promote who they want based off of personal preferences instead of other qualities like hard work and dedication to the craft. :smh:

I'll have a PS4 myself soon. Gonna have to add you and a few other dudes on here.

And yeah I agree with you, but I was referring to a few years back when Vince & WWE were pushing so hard for wrestlers to be Sports Entertainers instead of Wrestlers, and for shows to be called "Entertainments" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I'll have a PS4 myself soon. Gonna have to add you and a few other dudes on here.

And yeah I agree with you, but I was referring to a few years back when Vince & WWE were pushing so hard for wrestlers to be Sports Entertainers instead of Wrestlers, and for shows & PPVs to be called "Entertainments" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure you don't wanna get that Nintendo you've been dreaming of... I know you like them anime games they got...

Back
Top Bottom