Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Catching up on Raw right now..

Titus is gold at the announce table..he needs to replace Bryant Gumble soon..
Sasha is still ugly as ****, but she's so much better than Paige in the ring..
Paige tries so hard to be sexy, but there's nothing attractive about her..No personality, no ****, no mass, no nothing..
Lucha Dragons/Matadores had a very solid match..
New Day skipping down the entrance ramp had me cryin'..
KO/Orton having a real nice match..
Agree with everything except the Sasha slander

Catchin up with Raw

- Rollins' heel run is starting to get a taaaad stale IMO. Turn him face

- Dean got that Jack Swagger ECW debut build :lol:

- Paige/Sasha was really good. The way Sasha carries herself is sexy af :smokin

- Kalisto needs to become a singles guy man...Rey 2.0. PTP on commentary was comedy once again :lol:

- yo.. this dude Kofi and his prancing clap has me rollin EVERY SINGLE TIME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- got damb Fella ruined a good match between Migos/KO :smh: why does he have the briefcase smh

- Borderlands Becky's submission finisher looks painful :x

- John Boy went SSJ1 on Rollins after he got his nose broke :lol: :smh: you could feel the anger in that STF. Rollins def costing him the US Title next week btw.

Raw was aight man.

Naomi needs to be a face. Being a heel isn't natural for her, comes off as so forced.

Agreed. Some people are meant to be faces, some meant to be heels. Some excel at both.

Then there's Big Show/Kane/Team Bella

Last edited:
Disco Inferno: Wrestling in the 90s = Men having fights while wrestling today looks like young adults doing choreographed stunts

Other than wrestling skill, Paige perfectly fits in with the Bellas :lol: she's so extra and full of herself. Replace Alicia with Eva, and you have the Four Horsemen of *****

Last edited:
I am sorry. Alicia Fox is a talented girl when motivated. But who is motivated on the main roster with those girls. Seeing her in NXT and just in general, the level aggression is unmatched by anyone not named Brock Lesner. But of course since she is a "RAW" Diva, we automatically group her with those other girls. Never liked that

Unless you get more move challenged people like rains whose offense is 91% punching. Barrett and Cesaro have good, rugged styles. Still have hope that a Cesaro vs Brock match will happen.

First Naomi. Now Sasha. Hulk Hogan is that you Brother?

What are you talking about Naomi?..You must be new to the thread cause I've been in love with Na' since she came out with the Fatasaurus..
And ease up on them HH comparisons b*tch

I am sorry. Alicia Fox is a talented girl when motivated. But who is motivated on the main roster with those girls. Seeing her in NXT and just in general, the level aggression is unmatched by anyone not named Brock Lesner. But of course since she is a "RAW" Diva, we automatically group her with those other girls. Never liked that

Agree, but shes basically in a nothing role right now, hardly even talks, so it's kind of easy to place her there

Back
Top Bottom