Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Lesnar has it made in WWE.....no way I'd leave that and the perks to get beat up for real.

Exactly. I hope he doesn't leave. He's stupid if he does. He works less than 20 days a year and makes millions.

This is great news to me. Suplex City will thankfully be over soon

He has like 5 matches a year. Is he really doing that much damage to the product? No.

make it happen vince

Attachments

• IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 13
Exactly. I hope he doesn't leave. He's stupid if he does. He works less than 20 days a year and makes millions.

He has like 5 matches a year. Is he really doing that much damage to the product? No.
Keeping the title hostage and doing phoned in matches with one move and making the full timers look inferior? Yes he does damage the product.

Triple H having that plane crash is one hell of a way to start this program with Shane for Mania.

Keeping the title hostage and doing phoned in matches with one move and making the full timers look inferior? Yes he does damage the product.

He's to blame for the phones in matches but not being the champion. It's fake fighting not real fighting. He is booked to win.

If the full timers were more entertaining the WWE wouldn't need part timers to draw in viewers. The Attitude Era didn't have this issue.

brock doing this to negotiate an even better deal from vince.
watch vince give him more time off with better pay

Back
Top Bottom