Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for getting this up so late.  Hopefully most everyone has time to enter.

2015 NTWT WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • Contest closes at the start of the 1st preshow match (approximately 7:30 pm et)
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it may not be changes/updated/modified
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LNFCN5P

Forgot at ask if the MITB winner will cash in tonight.  Oops 
frown.gif

Man, had a great time at NXT Columbus last night. Met up with jdcurt2 jdcurt2 and got some great seats right next to the entrance/video board. Got a hug from Bayley, and I'll let jdc tell you about his hilarious interaction with Sasha. Solid main event of Joe/Balor/KO, with Joe eating a pin from KO. Owens was gold, as usual. Funny enough, Baron Corbin got the most heat of anybody all night. Crowd crapped all over him the entire match.

Survey done.

NXT was great last night, got to meet up with jshortt jshortt and sat together on the stage. The main event triple threat match was great with KO/Joe/Balor. KO pop-up power bombed Joe for the win. I took a ton of video's but don't have time to upload them right now. Sasha did me dirty and jshortt jshortt got a hug from Bayley. :smokin

Off to MITB now.

We posted at the same time. :lol:

Last edited:
i thought "our booker" was going through some emotional distress ? wasnt that why ya was kissing so much *** before? anyway ya prolly wont get an ntwt event till survivor series.

survey done.bout to
smokin.gif
 then go play some ball on this beautiful day,beat some scrubs,shower then extremely medicated for tonights festivities.

yo dead *** if kane wins.imma be on my celticspride **** wit the wwe,you know,front like i dont watch to ya dudes ,but secretly still do
laugh.gif
 nah but ill be done wit the E for real tho

i thought "our booker" was going through some emotional distress ? wasnt that why ya was kissing so much *** before? anyway ya prolly wont get an ntwt event till survivor series.

survey done.bout to :smokin  then go play some ball on this beautiful day,beat some scrubs,shower then extremely medicated for tonights festivities.

You don't know what's going on with me, so think before you speak.

But if Kofi wins, all 3 of those guys will be Mr MITB. I think ima pick Kofi to win too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom