Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@casekicks

Stay up man... I really hope everything works out for you... When you're done, you'll be a ******* cyborg :smokin...

Besides... Old, standoff-ish, Aholes live forever and ever... And you are all 3...

I suggest moving to a state where :smokin is medicinal... Or any where that's not Ohio...

Gotchu..
I actually worked at a job where I delivered shingles..A bundle of shingles weighs about 70lbs and I had to lift close to 800 bundles a day..I thought I pulled a muscle in my back, when in actuality I had ruptured my L4/L5 disc..The disc "jelly" was compressing my nerve for about 2 months before I went to the doctor cause I could no longer walk..I had 1 disc removed and it didn't relieve any of the pain or nerve damage done to my Sciatic nerve..So a year later I had L4/L5 fused..A year after that I had to have the bone stimulator removed but I had massive scar tissue built up and had to have that removed..So that's 3 surgeries..In 2012 I had 2 more herniated discs but they only would remove the most affected one..So that's number 4..And for the past year I've been having spells where my entire left thigh goes numb and my leg gives out on me causing me to fall down..So now they're implanting a NeuroStimulator to block the pain signal to my brain so I won't feel the pain..If it works I go back a week later and they, basically, dig out a hole in my side and put the permanent battery in (Scar tissue with eventually grow around it and that helps keep it in place)..But when they do the implant they have to chip away 2 of my Facet Joints on my spine so the wires can be mounted into place and that allows the wires to not move or come into contact with anything they're not supposed to touch..So that is surgery numbers 5 & 6..I'm honestly really scared and really nervous whether this thing will work for me or not..Sorry for the novel..
I don't remember you mentioning that you got approved for the Neuro Stimulator.  Glad that you're getting it put in.  I'll expect you to watch Raw, SD, and the PPVs every 2 weeks with us more often.  When is the first surgery?  I'll be keeping you in my prayers, man.

Watched the KO/Cena match earlier... Great match... Not much to say that hasn't been said...

But the thing I took away most?... Bah gawd does WWE have the best production.. I don't watch main roster WWE at all anymore, and I forgot just how slick and smooth everything is...

Also... Samoa Joe signed a full time contract tonight...

Watched the KO/Cena match earlier... Great match... Not much to say that hasn't been said...

But the thing I took away most?... Bah gawd does WWE have the best production.. I don't watch main roster WWE at all anymore, and I forgot just how slick and smooth everything is...

Also... Samoa Joe signed a full time contract tonight...
Only bad thing is that cameraman with Parkinson's but other than that I agree 100%

Big Show and Ryback feuding for the IC title?  If the "prestige" didn't go out the window last night, it walked out the door tonight
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom