Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a video game...

:lol:

just got good word from my district manager last wednesday that i'll be getting a nice promotion "in the future"... then dude gets into a pretty bad motorcycle accident friday... damn...:smh:

Last edited:
Looks like a video game...

:lol:

just got good word from my district manager last wednesday that i'll be getting a nice promotion

t3lwxSf.gif

That's what i saw in the preview and was about to podt that... fekt like going thriugh wuth it anyways... possibly the fact thst i got my RR pool prize in May: lol...

t3lwxSf.gif

That's what i saw in the preview and was about to podt that... fekt like going thriugh wuth it anyways... possibly the fact thst i got my RR pool prize in May: lol...

geez either you're typing with your cheerio fingers or you're drunk :lol:

Maaan had he EC survey filled out, but forgot to hit submit [emoji]128514[/emoji] Based off the results, I would have bombed it anyways

anyone who does work with kids are heros in a world where a hero is usually someone who has 100k followers on social media. children do not deserve to go through cancer and diseases like that. it breaks my heart having a kid and seeing kids in that situation. it's terrible. kids should just wake up have fun and not have to worry about **** like that. that's why I respect the hell out of cena. and all of the people who spend that much time making kids in that predicament happy. especially when they choose to do it on their own.

I forget where I heard but when Shawn was all junked up he left a cancer kid waiting all night to meet him and blew him off when he eventually got forced to even come face to face with him/her. that **** grinds my gears.
Bret Hart mentioned this in his book.

I'm reading it now so that's why I remembered this.

Also, keep your head up @casekicks hope the surgeries go well and you get some much relieve from your back issues.

Back
Top Bottom