Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6np8Oy8.gif
OCKS26J.gif
The spoiler got me 
roll.gif

Troll level on a hunnid. Reminds me of...
chris-jericho-glitters-o.gif

People have been begging for Cena to turn heel since probably 2007-2008, NOT HAPPENING :lol: :lol:
tumblr_npc5eoUqNu1ql0k28o2_500.gif

Reigns looking like Karruche during her and Chris Brown's happier days
tumblr_npbjajvOiT1sub5hso1_500.png

Muscle Buster gone if true.

-Samoa Joe defeated Tyson Kidd in a match that took place before Monday's WWE RAW in San Antonio. Multiple fans in attendance noted that Kidd may have suffered a neck or collarbone injury towards the end of the match. After the match, Natalya reportedly rushed to the back while Cesaro came into the ring to check on Kidd. The referee then threw up the dreaded "X" sign to call help out. Kidd was seen holding his neck area and looking visibly upset on his way to the back. It's possible Kidd was just selling Joe's Musclebuster.

If that is true, Joseph will just have to do the Muscle Buster in that very beta way Batista does it. Ends up looking like a regular vertical duplex upon impact :lol:

Just wanna see Joe with those slick submission transitions.... man I hope Kidd is OK, he and Cesaro should be more the mid card.

Man the great part about KO being a heel is he on paper, being a hard working Dad, he shouldn't be booked as a heel. It was like how Punk being straight edge should really be booked as a face but with them being heel makes for that Anti Hero you just can't stop cheering for plus they do it so effortlessly.

Someone was right tho I rather see KO and SCSA or KO and Brock as a dream match instead of SCSA vs Brock or KO vs Punk but that won't happen clearly. Would also love to see KO managed by Paul even tho he didn't need it

wwe needs to just let KO go over cena and go straight for the title.time to build the next best heel.heel KO vs seth or brock im wit it 

KO being managed by Paul would be one of the dumbest decisions ever.

"Lets take the best guy on the mic and put him with the other best guy on the mic"

Thats like teaming John Cena and RKO and making them compete in the tag division. Doesn't make sense.

KO SHOULD beat Cena, but since it's Cena he will win the next two matches without question.

I don't know how sure I would be About cena coming out on top. they love ko. and his debut hasn't disappointed. he is over with the crowd. and is drawing real heat. And he is great on the mic. this might be the one time that cena doesn't come out on top.

It really wouldn't make sense to pair those too :lol: Maybe in a group setting with other wrestlers, but just those two, nah. Heyman/Punk was a gem and that chemistry can't be replicated. Hyman/Brock works because Brock on the mic is pretty mediocre. Other than that, Heyman would need to be with either guys who don't have mic skills, or guys that need 1 more thing to put them over the top. Hideo and Neville both fit that mold. I still don't know what Heyman/Cesaro didn't work though, and Heyman couldn't do anything with Axel because Axel as a serious character stinks.

I don't know how sure I would be About cena coming out on top. they love ko. and his debut hasn't disappointed. he is over with the crowd. and is drawing real heat. And he is great on the mic. this might be the one time that cena doesn't come out on top.
its really a question of hunner vs vince....i hope shovel gets the last call and put KO over.why not build a new star right now while the iron is hot.

It really wouldn't make sense to pair those too :lol: Maybe in a group setting with other wrestlers, but just those two, nah. Heyman/Punk was a gem and that chemistry can't be replicated. Hyman/Brock works because Brock on the mic is pretty mediocre. Other than that, Heyman would need to be with either guys who don't have mic skills, or guys that need 1 more thing to put them over the top. Hideo and Neville both fit that mold. I still don't know what Heyman/Cesaro didn't work though, and Heyman couldn't do anything with Axel because Axel as a serious character stinks.
they just didn't want cesaro to get over back then.

@casekicks hope all goes well for you!

Dark match last night was Samoa Joe vs Tyson Kidd, apparently Kidd injured his neck/shoulder. Either Kidd is injury prone or Joe working stiff. Dont want to assume. Was he named Tyson Kidd because of the big head resemblance to Jason Kidd's son? I'll google what he looks like now later.

Read highlights of the Heyman interview and it was similar to his podcast interview awhile back, especially the story of Austin cussin in front of Rick Rude, who wasnt who said foul language.

I want to see KO as the new face of the Authority, since he was referenced in front of Seth last week with Steph and Trips on RAW. Rollins transitions to face, and the occasional SHIELD beatdown occurs as frequent as DX reunions. Owens can have some renewed feuds with Zayn in the big stage rather than NXT. Matchups like Owens/Jeans, Owens/Orton.

Checked out the pod 22stylez 22stylez and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . Not gonna crtiicize at all. Just let me a guest in the summer if yall get renewed!

Most definitely bro. You're on my list. :pimp:

KO being managed by Paul would be one of the dumbest decisions ever.
"Lets take the best guy on the mic and put him with the other best guy on the mic"
Thats like teaming John Cena and RKO and making them compete in the tag division. Doesn't make sense.
KO SHOULD beat Cena, but since it's Cena he will win the next two matches without question.

Ala ** ****

Ala ** ****
CM Punk and Heyman were close before, Heyman kind of made CM Punk into what he was and guided him to the WWE.

KO has no reason to be a part of it. Dudes totally fine on his own. Same with authority partnership. We need a heel not named Bork to be taken seriously without having 20 dudes have to interfere in their match.

Back
Top Bottom