Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Naw bruh his song is flames you just hating to hate even my granda loves the song and she 103 :smh:

Mark. if the song wasn't attached to a wrestler and played at a random mtv after dark spot (when they actually play music videos) you'd change the channel.

This is not true at all... Least for me... I've been listening to aot of Lindsey Sterling recently... Very similar...

Big Damo, Moose, Noam Dar, and Tommy End to NXT in September...

Is Big Damo the dude that looks like a cross between Jim Duggan and Earthquake, but pretty athletic?

Nia Jax, hands down, has the worst wrestling gear I've ever seen on a woman..

It's terrible. And she really got the short end of the stick by being fat but having no **** or ***

Carmela is the most annoying wrestler in NXT. The whole, "Look at how Hip I am" schtick is so old/tired/stupid man. 

No, Eva Marie is.

This

Big Damo is the big hairy English dude who moves incredibly for a guy his size... His matches Against Nakamura and Okada :nthat:...

big hermano case , hows the back ? everything good fam ?

Been having some issues lately..But I actually got some good news a couple days ago..I'm eligible for a new implant that has a longer battery life, up gradable features, and has an iPod that I can use to control my neuro stimulator..So now I won't have to carry around a big magnet with me wherever I got in order to turn the device on when I need relief from my pain..So hopefully my consult with a new dr. goes well and if it does then I get the new one implanted at the end of the month..

How you doing though?..Everything been going good for you lately?..

Case - As a kid, did you mostly watch AWA, NWA or WWF or all? :nerd:

and in your area?

Late Nite NTWT

Last edited:
big hermano case , hows the back ? everything good fam ?

Been having some issues lately..But I actually got some good news a couple days ago..I'm eligible for a new implant that has a longer battery life, up gradable features, and has an iPod that I can use to control my neuro stimulator..So now I won't have to carry around a big magnet with me wherever I got in order to turn the device on when I need relief from my pain..So hopefully my consult with a new dr. goes well and if it does then I get the new one implanted at the end of the month..

How you doing though?..Everything been going good for you lately?..

nice :smile: and same old with me just work ... :nerd:

Case - As a kid, did you mostly watch AWA, NWA or WWF or all? :nerd:

and in your area?

Late Nite NTWT

My first priority when it came to watching wrestling was always NWA..My older brother was a WWF guy so I'd watch that with him, but even as a kid I enjoyed the ring work of the NWA/AWA more than the cartoonish aspect of WWF..We'd get AWA to come on some random channel when I was little (I think it might have been public access or something like that)..I was big Nick Bockwinkel mark and hated Verne Gagne..

In my late teens-early 20's I liked ECW more than WWF/E not because of the hardcore matches (which I did really enjoy) but because when I'd see guys like Benoit, Taz, Douglas, Candido, and most of the Luchadores it reminded me of old NWA/WCW..I'd mark out more to a string of mat based moves than over someone getting his over the head with a Nintendo or stop sign..

nice :smile: and same old with me just work ... :nerd:

Glad you're doing good brother..

Back
Top Bottom