Wrestling Thread June 17-30 | 6/24 RAW - Bryan v Orton, Punk's Response to Brock, Henry Not Retired

hahahahahahahaah this fool tapped out in 1 second

Yo, that was the fastest tapout in history :lol:

I was a bit puzzled that gave Young so much time with Punk, but not mad at all. It makes both him and Titus look on the same level as a team instead of Young looking like the lackey. Axel making the save :rolleyes

And look at the WWE again limiting your choices. A Falls Count Anywhere match and a Street Fight are essentially the SAME :smh:

War Games :pimp:

just when I was getting ready to say this punk/heyman/lesnar storyline has mega potential and that im positive the payoff is going to be epic. (Austin/rock wm17 proportions)

A wild Curtis Axel appears....

alien.gif

Ryback: I will eat you alive
Jericho: So you are going to eat me alive? Are you a cannibal now?

hahahah

Aye, did Guerrero call them
RAYbig
and
Chris JERKO?

D. Young with the MASTER psychology 

if someone gets some sort of armlock on you tight, you're probably going to tap right away.

of course...im giving Young the benefit of the doubt here, thats probably not what he was going for 
laugh.gif

Well damn....

Who is gonna be in the WHC match?
It looks like they're not even gonna have one. Wouldn't be mad if they go back to how it used to be...only one briefcase for either title.

The participants for the match though.
pimp.gif
Joint is loaded.

mean.gif
sick.gif
@ how quick they set up a PPV match between Jericho and Ryback after a single backstage confrontation. Jericho has been fed trash after trash *** programs since he returned in February.

Back
Top Bottom