Wrestling Thread June 17-30 | 6/24 RAW - Bryan v Orton, Punk's Response to Brock, Henry Not Retired

Well the end of that Punk match was certainly strange.  Punk looked confused when Young tapped so quickly.  Then Titus was clearly lost in the brawl.

Not gonna lie, Cena Vs. Henry might be the worst championship match ever.  Henry is my dude too, but they both wrestle like robots...

Glad they didn't do the Orton heel turn tonight.  Not everything needs to be rushed in 1 night.  Daniel Bryan gets the shine to end Raw.  Like it.

Not gonna lie, Cena Vs. Henry might be the worst championship match ever.  Henry is my dude too, but they both wrestle like robots...

If Henry and Big Show can have a surprisingly decent match, Henry and Cena should be better. Damn though, Mizark is gonna have to carry Cena :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lol yall don't be so harsh on my hometown crowd. The crowd was very pro Orton, especially the women. Glimpsed myself and my sons on TV during the Henry segment. We had great seats right by the entrance ramp. Was hoping to see Brock come out but of course he didn't. My youngest son and I just so happened to go use the restroom while the Shield were coming through the hallway by the concession stands and he almost lost his mind! :lol:

Punk literally came running from the back like 2 secs before Raw went back on air before his match which had the crowd laughing. He acted like he forgot something.

I'm hoping the Wyatt fam attack the Shield during MITB.

Anyways, they had a ball...

View media item 467562

Lol yall don't be so harsh on my hometown crowd. The crowd was very pro Orton, especially the women. Glimpsed myself and my sons on TV during the Henry segment. We had great seats right by the entrance ramp. Was hoping to see Brock come out but of course he didn't. My youngest son and I just so happened to go use the restroom while the Shield were coming through the hallway by the concession stands and he almost lost his mind!
laugh.gif

Punk literally came running from the back like 2 secs before Raw went back on air before his match which had the crowd laughing. He acted like he forgot something.

I'm hoping the Wyatt fam attack the Shield during MITB.

Anyways, they had a ball...
As long as your kids had a good time, that's all that matter. Cool father 
nthat.gif

^ such a ridiculous sequence. I don't think anyone else in that lockerroom could have done that. I hope everyone was standing and giving him an ovation behind the curtain.

Sidenote - Some may remember I was one of the obstructed viewers at WM this year.

Well thanks to Jesse's help in securing the right people to talk to...I have acquired my first of three make up tickets. I'll be going with a buddy to MITB in Philly next month. Just got confirmation they are sending me tickets.

I have 2 more events to choose from.

May to Barclays center RAW, or the PPV in Boston later this year

- As noted before, The Rock is in talks to be starring alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Terminator 5 movie. For what it’s worth, there are rumors from entertainment sites that the movie will be filmed next spring, right in the middle of WWE’s WrestleMania season and actually during the WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view.

- The recent Ring of Honor TV tapings and internet pay-per-view were the last scheduled appearances for The Briscoe Brothers. It’s worth noting that Jay currently holds the ROH World Title. There is talk within ROH that the brothers are “headed for greener pastures” which could mean a WWE developmental deal. At the same time, there is some talk that they’re just on hiatus but it looks like they’re leaving the company.

- A promo video for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view says that The Shield will be competing for a briefcase in one of the Money in the Bank ladder matches. Since they weren’t announced on last night’s RAW for the WWE Title Ladder Match, it’s possible they will be announced for the World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match at tonight’s SmackDown tapings. This would mean that WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are pulling double duty at the pay-per-view.

- Jack Swagger was found guilty of DUI and speeding at his trial today in Gulfport, MS.

Swagger has been sentenced to six months’ probation, $500 fine and will have to pay for all court costs related to his case. Swagger’s attorney managed to get his two days in jail suspended, so he wont have to spend anytime behind bars.

The judge also dismissed the possession charge against Swagger. Swagger was using marijuana prior to being arrested.

- A promo video for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view says that The Shield will be competing for a briefcase in one of the Money in the Bank ladder matches. Since they weren’t announced on last night’s RAW for the WWE Title Ladder Match, it’s possible they will be announced for the World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match at tonight’s SmackDown tapings. This would mean that WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are pulling double duty at the pay-per-view.

Really interested on how they stack the roster for the SD MITB match. I'd assume Cesaro would be included, and the way he's being brought back int the picture a win for him might not be that far of a reach. Win or lose though, I would just like to see him work that match. Dude would be :smokin

Since that was mentioned, I'm guessing the other participants with Reigns and Rollins are Kofi, Cesaro, RTruth, and Sin Cara, and if it's an 8 man MITB (I forgot who was mentioned for Raw), I guess 2 of either Sandow, Rhodes, maybe a returning Mysterio and.....Miz? Idk, having a tough time coming up with faces who could be taken seriously and have a legit shot at winning, and actually doing something with the title. All the heels would just need to be built back up, and so far, Cesaro has the upper hand.

Back
Top Bottom