Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Anyone that thinks the #HEEL should be a face needs to be given a swirly ASAP.

Dude is born to be a Mr. Perfect type perma-heel.

Yeah Ziggler needs to stay in the tweener role with a slight edge towards the heel side..

I wouldn't mind Orton getting fired at all..Between that and TNA trying to bring Goldberg in(which is good only for publicity purposes) they could definately start to make up a little more ground on the E..

Originally Posted by fearthenut

The 619 is quite possibly the worst and most unrealistic wrestling move that I've ever seen. 
For a wrestler to just rest on those ropes, when no one else EVER does outside of a match with Mysterio, is flabbergasting. 

It just makes no sense. 
How about Hogan's leg drop finisher? Why isn't everyone else's leg drop just as powerful? I think that's the most unbelievable wrestling move.

Psicosis top rope leg drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
Vickie Guerrero is next weeks GM

According to a report on PWInsider.com, WWE has been considering using a monthly pay subscription model for their upcoming network, similar to HBO and Showtime. According to the report, the company feels that this model may get more providers on board since they will be guaranteed money instead of having to pay WWE for the channel. This is just an alternative being discussed, and nothing is official yet.
uhhh so why didnt they just stay as wwe 24/7 if they gonna charge a monthly service fee?
Because this wasn't WWE's plan.  They thought cable providers were going to be knocking down their doors to get WWE Network (and paying WWE for it as well).  After WWE realized they can't actually get clearances with cable companies, they are having to re-evaluate their plans.
24/7 subscribers have steadily dropped month after month.  If WWE thinks people are going to suddenly start paying for a network to be able to see Divas Bus and Legends House, they're sadly mistaken.  The only possible way it would work is if they put B PPV's on the network and were only charging $10-15 a month.
i remember when 24/7 first came out i thought it was awesome. then you just realize all the stuff wasnt worth the 7 bucks a month and you could get the stuff for free online.
i stopped after 8 months.

if they add original programming along with b ppvs and the old classics and charged 7 bucks id bite. then again it wont be 7 bucks...

why the hell is sting at 36 and brett hart at 10?? arent they the same finishing move and didnt sting use it first???
laugh.gif

why doesnt wwe bring in goldberg to break undertakers streak?

goldberg beat brock the last time they were in the wwe so why have brock beat the undertaker?

and who cares if orton goes to tna? wwe wrestlers who go to tna ALWAYS come back... Christian, Booker T, Nash, Jeff Hardy, Flair, etc... Hell i still think Angle will be bakc and there is always rumblings about RVD going back..
oh and i hate joey styles BUT tennay might be the absolute worst announcer in wrestling...

Trying to figure out if I want to see Rock v. Cena again. I liked last year's build up and subsequent match, but where do they go from there?

The heat is so hot right now I’m told Orton’s future still remains very uncertain. However, there are a number of things keeping the company from releasing him, including the fact that he could literally end up “signed, sealed and delivered

The 619 is quite possibly the worst and most unrealistic wrestling move that I've ever seen. 
For a wrestler to just rest on those ropes, when no one else EVER does outside of a match with Mysterio, is flabbergasting. 

It just makes no sense. 
the torture rack

It just makes no sense. 
The worm, peoples elbow and hogan leg drop  frog splash all require people staying still. At least with the 619, you could believe someone hanging on the ropes from exhaustion.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

WWE has signed Buggy Nova to a developmental deal.
And with that signing, one of those dudes from 411mania whose been hyping her up for like 2 years now just creamed his pants.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

It just makes no sense. 
the torture rack

You ever been torture racked? That @$+% hurts like a %!!%#.

Do not want. Do not care.

I'm mad at Vince trying to convince everyone that Cena is upper echelon.

Nobody but little children will root for a face who does not sell. The act is tired, and has been since 2007.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

News & Notes

CM Punk's backstage power at an all-time high.
There was some talk coming out of a recent RAW Supershow about how the backstage influence of WWE Champion CM Punk is currently at an all-time high. All this stems from the fact that Punk put his foot down last year and basically told Vince McMahon he was either going to be a main event guy or was walking. Punk is now seen as second behind only John Cena in WWE, surpassing Randy Orton because of Orton's recent troubles and the company feeling that Punk caters more to the 21-35-year-old demographic they desperately need. The idea behind Punk now is to just let him keep doing what he’s been doing.

WWE nixes possibility of a Dolph Ziggler babyface turn.
There was talk of turning Dolph Ziggler babyface but the decision was made to keep him heel. This is a major part of the reason for keeping him with Vickie Guerrero and having them kiss after his victory against Jack Swagger. WWE was trying to nix the babyface support Ziggler got in his World Heavyweight Championship match against Sheamus at No Way Out by “rekindling

They need to do a segment of the AW show every week to put over young talent IMO

Too many comedy promos, not enough storyline based promos

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

It just makes no sense. 
the torture rack

You ever been torture racked? That @$+% hurts like a %!!%#.

Tell em bro..Used to love beating up my little cousins and every single time they'd get the torture rack (right after receiving the mandatory 4 power bombs and 3 choke slams to set up the previous mentioned submission move)..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Scott Steiner, ladies and gentleman.
roll.gif

After taking a few weeks off, Scott Steiner is back ripping on the Hogans on his Twitter account. Here is his latest rant, focusing on Brooke Hogan:
"After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect) called me and Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed Until *****off opened his mouth spewing his bull ****as usual...

"but first since i missed brookes debut,I know The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a wh*re. Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...

"her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio...same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon. Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust.

"So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz The guy asks him too! LOL what a +!@+%$@  idiot..need some ppl to tweet hogan the most vulgar sexual laced tweets and lets see if The dumb #%% will re-tweet them

"For 21/2 yrs since hogan *****off n pritchard have been in charge the ratings have sucked and TNA continues To lose more and more of its fanbase and they think bringing in hogan's no talent daughter in will help The ratings.....they are fn crazy....the knockouts are pissed and think shes a joke. You want a storyline you want ratings make brooke the chazz bono of tna,minus the p---s implant,bcuz he/she has to have a vagina like her dad. Not only is tna wasting money on flying his daughter to the shows,TNA also pays to fly her dog with her. Unbelievable!!!!

"In 21/2 yrs hogan hasnt drawn a rating so what genius thinks his daughter will....and the dog??? Getting feedback from some fans at ppv..and they took the 609 signs from them...but cant silence the 609 chants... Power to the people"

WWE trolling.
roll.gif

Scott Steiner’s profile has been added to the Alumni section of the official WWE website and the inclusion is being promoted on the main page. The timing is interesting as TNA filed a verified complaint on Monday against Steiner, asking a judge for an injunction to stop “disparaging remarksâ€

Back
Top Bottom