Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

and why the hell is drew galloway in nxt?

he should be in the title picture on smackdown

gallery_showbiz-drew-mcintyre-1.jpg

Unfortunately this is how casual viewers remember him I assume. :\

if tna is good for one thing its keeping guys employed and able to hone their craft

in a sense its more of a developmental fed than nxt is

eli drake ec3 james storm the wolves bobby lashley all should be in wwe in the near future

james storm should have stayed in nxt he would have been a good heel on the main roster

if tna is good for one thing its keeping guys employed and able to hone their craft

eli drake ec3 james storm the wolves bobby lashley all should be in wwe in the near future

james storm should have stayed in nxt he would have been a good heel on the main roster
:lol: Respect but you love some damn TNA man

he put his clothes on only to take them off minutes later

This tho :lol: Taker was like "nah i need y'all ****** to see this coat"

Roman needs to show up with the hat & jacket if he really bout that heel life

Yo...Raw starts off with Undertakers music, entrance and everything, just to have Ramen come out with the hat and jacket, cut a heel promo

Ultimate heat :smokin

lol

Last edited:
how long did it take for vince to turn john cena heel again?

yea good luck with roman turning heel

Last edited:
RUMORED Call ups

Nakamura
Tye Dillinger
Cien Almas
Elias Sampson
The Revival

:rofl: @ Roman coming to RAW is WAR with the Hat and the Coat. Man I WISH he would. That would be, "CM Punk (CM Punk) level trolling like he did with the Urn."

:lol:

:rofl: @ Roman coming to RAW is WAR with the Hat and the Coat. Man I WISH he would. That would be, "CM Punk (CM Punk) level trolling like he did with the Urn."

:lol:

Would be great.

Finally a post that doesn't involve race or religion.

You still can't help yourself posting certain words in caps, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom