Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Man I feel like I've bought so many wrestling shirts recently, but kinda want to get a couple of these retro shirts with the deal they have going...

I was just linked a video of Matt's baby pinning someone and doing the DELETE hand gesture :rofl: :rofl: too cool

Anyone watch the Young Bucks/Hardys ROH match yet?..I watched it earlier and it was a really good match..I'm honestly amazed that HBz was able to do so well last night at Mania after their ROH match 24 hours earlier..

Jeff wrestle two hard fought Ladder matches. His body is feeling it now.
You're absolutely right. How could I forget the ravages of the squared circle! I'm sure athletes who survive grueling matches of that kind could do with a week or two off...questionable practices.

Anyone watch the Young Bucks/Hardys ROH match yet?..I watched it earlier and it was a really good match..I'm honestly amazed that HBz was able to do so well last night at Mania after their ROH match 24 hours earlier..
Wai and Pollock said it was good.

I will watch later this week

I was just linked a video of Matt's baby pinning someone and doing the DELETE hand gesture
roll.gif
roll.gif
too cool

I'm enjoying witnessing you witness Broken Matt Hardy and Brother Nero for the first time. Now go find out who Skarsgard and Vanguard1 are.

I'm here for the posts until RAW airs at 8:00 PST. Can't wait for this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom