Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Okada has had the 4 best matches this year and it's only April... He's on pace to have the best year if any wrestler ever... Okada > AJ

I would like Okada a lot more if he was a heel. He has no fire as a babyface at all. The Sakura Genesis was ALL Shibata. Shibata put on the best performance of the year |I

I would like Okada a lot more if he was a heel. He has no fire as a babyface at all. The Sakura Genesis was ALL Shibata. Shibata put on the best performance of the year |I

Man it almost felt like he was turning and shibata was face in that match. Yo Okada can go no denying and had some really good matches this year. But as far as overall AJ> the past 1 year he's helped SD jump to a higher level and he is consistently putting on great matches.

Everyone's been giving Nakamura the shaft on all these lists since he's gone to NXT

To be fair though he hasn't had alot of "memorable" matches besides the one with Zayn and both Roode matches

Hope that changes on SD

Ziggles is a good first opponent for him.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

AJ vs Sami in the near future will get 4.5+ stars

Shinsuke's been on cruise since that Sami match but at the same time, cant have him injured before going to the main rostahhhhh

I'm sure Dolph will help to make Nakamura look good, but he is such a zero now so the win really isn't gonna do much to move Nakamura up the ladder

I'm sure Dolph will help to make Nakamura look good, but he is such a zero now so the win really isn't gonna do much to move Nakamura up the ladder
I think its fine.

Let Naks start toward the bottom. Work up a good build and move up in the roster to the main card.

Last edited:
I'd put AJ and Okada well above Nakamura as of right now..But that's not due to Naks abilities, it's do to him being stuck down in the swamp for too long..No reason him, Rooooo, Joe, DIY, or Revenant should've been down there that long..

Give Shinsuke 3-6 months to adjust to the main roster and then him and GQ Styles gonna be far and away the best wrestlers in the company/world..

Another thing is, I think the Japan dudes have it much easier when it comes to rankings..The get more time to put on a match, and wrestle far less than guys in WWE..So guys like Okada, Shibata, and Naito should be able to put on way better matches than their WWE counterparts..

Back
Top Bottom