Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I'm sure most of NTWT has some fancy/crazy move as their favorite of all time, but my top 2 are Arn's Spinebuster and Ricky's arm drag..Simple moves that are executed to perfection each and every time..

Bossman Slam and Scissors Kick for me

I'm sure most of NTWT has some fancy/crazy move as their favorite of all time, but my top 2 are Arn's Spinebuster and Ricky's arm drag..Simple moves that are executed to perfection each and every time..
All time fave move, Shooting Star Splash or Phoenix Splash (Rest in Power Busa). 

Simple move, probably a well executed lariat, but a lot of that depends on the seller. 

First week in a while I didn't tune into Raw or SDL at all... and I don't feel bad about it.

JBL sucks if he really did "bully" Mauro. I mean, it's known that he's bi-polar. Lay off the guy and let him work.

Last edited:
That transition into the cloverleaf
500x1000px-LL-c057ca69_f97.gif

Simple moves a good spine buster always looks clean, and I think Tama Tonga has the best splash in the game right now, Dude gets up!! Finishers Hmmmmm gotta think about that one, scropion death drop and one wing angel pop out right now

that be cool to have a first ever indian champion. how is his character? stereotype or just normal?

Kinda stereotypical unfortunately.

But he gave off an ADR vibe this week. Like being privileged. Which as we know being born better or achieving to be better makes you a bad person.

Back
Top Bottom