Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

And the seats were only 78 each. Plus whatever fees and nonsense ticketmaster charged. But under 200 bucks for the 2 of us to go to that. Every once in a while it pays off that I moved an hour north of Boston when I had kids.

Glad you and your kiddo had fun..I'm taking my son to his first wrestling show next month..I got us really good seats for around 125..We're in the first row of the stands, tv side, in the section that lines up with where the announce table is..So hopefully we might get seen on tv..

I'm very excited to share this experience with him..He's been asking me to take him to Mania, but I told him he's gotta go to a regular show first to see if it's something that he enjoys..I hope he has a great time and gets into watching wrestling with me..

Glad you and your kiddo had fun..I'm taking my son to his first wrestling show next month..I got us really good seats for around 125..We're in the first row of the stands, tv side, in the section that lines up with where the announce table is..So hopefully we might get seen on tv..

I'm very excited to share this experience with him..He's been asking me to take him to Mania, but I told him he's gotta go to a regular show first to see if it's something that he enjoys..I hope he has a great time and gets into watching wrestling with me..
If he likes it on TV he's going to love it in person. These guys are larger than life to a kid. It's liking getting to witness an episode of their favorite TV show happening in front of them.

I'm watching on DVR today and seeing her jumping up and down and screaming at these guys and girls. She was apparently going insane during Naomi's entrance and I missed it. But just noticed her on TV

Last edited:
Right Case, all of those dudes of the past were drafted to teams that drafted other HOFers. LeBron didn't have that luxury. So he is just supposed to sit around and wait for that talent to come OR does he go where the talent is? Again, I don't see any LOGIC reason why any human wouldn't do the same thing.
Case Case

Right Case, all of those dudes of the past were drafted to teams that drafted other HOFers. LeBron didn't have that luxury. So he is just supposed to sit around and wait for that talent to come OR does he go where the talent is? Again, I don't see any LOGIC reason why any human wouldn't do the same thing.
Case Case

But you're forgetting Bron made it to the Finals with CLV, and made deep runs in the playoffs after that, before he went to MIA..So it's not like the Cavs weren't making the playoffs or getting bounced in the 1st round every year and had no talent..So LBJ, and his d*ck riders, can't use that as an excuse as to why he had to leave..And if it wasn't for a miracle 3 pointer the Heat would've been 1 for 4 in the Finals..So to me, it's not a matter of the players around LeBron that prevented him from winning it's his attitude..Dude has a losing record in the Finals, and while obviously not all his fault, that stat can't be blamed on lack of talented players around him..

I'll root for CLV if they make it to the Finals against GSW just because they're the home state team and I hate the Warriors..But if Boston or SAS manage to get to the Finals I'll be rooting for one of those teams to get the ring..

He didn't win a ring with the Cavs Case. So he probably thought he wasn't going to win a ring with the Cavs. Not to mention BOS was the team to beat at the time so he didn't see his team being able to compete vs. BOS. It is really that simple man. He went to a situation that would put him in the best position to win a ring. if THAT makes him a female dog, then he is a female dog

.So to me, it's not a matter of the players around LeBron that prevented him from winning it's his attitude..Dude has a losing record in the Finals, and while obviously not all his fault, that stat can't be blamed on lack of talented players around him..
This is an emotional statement.

His team's didn't win because of his attitude? Which attitude is that exactly?

He has a losing record in the finals? HE, not his teams, but HE.

Talent above all. Talent wins.

He didn't win a ring with the Cavs Case. So he probably thought he wasn't going to win a ring with the Cavs. Not to mention BOS was the team to beat at the time so he didn't see his team being able to compete vs. BOS. It is really that simple man. He went to a situation that would put him in the best position to win a ring. if THAT makes him a female dog, then he is a female dog

7 years as a Cav and the organization thinks Antawn Jamison and a washed Shaq is getting them past those other teams. LOL.

Can't lie, I got a little chuckle out of this

nba-bill-russell-autographed-16x20-photograph-details-boston-celtics-posed-holding-rings-with-6-inscription_1967025.jpg

And the seats were only 78 each. Plus whatever fees and nonsense ticketmaster charged. But under 200 bucks for the 2 of us to go to that. Every once in a while it pays off that I moved an hour north of Boston when I had kids.

Man that is what I am hoping what happens when my son is old enough. Can't freaking wait to get him into wrestling :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom