Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

lo forgot kennedy was on this.he had decent mic skills but hes washed,and yea that chick got the cake.what happened to mvp and the wwe?

yea that cheap usa pop only worked for hacksaw

To buy or not to buy tickets to impact in NYC this month. $65 ringside is not much and if the show sucks I'll just try and go for some cheap trashy girl yambz. TNA seems to attract the cheap & trashy

I still haven't gotten a subscription to the network. I need to pay off my student loans and fix my computer.

To buy or not to buy tickets to impact in NYC this month. $65 ringside is not much and if the show sucks I'll just try and go for some cheap trashy girl yambz. TNA seems to attract the cheap & trashy
when and where is that show ?might attend thats not bad for ringside even though its tna lol

when and where is that show ?might attend thats not bad for ringside even though its tna lol

25,26 & 27th @ the Manhattan center grand ballroom. It can't be bad if I'm drunk and the great muta will be there that weekend

Old school raw needs to be held there next year would buy tickets in a heartbeat

Last edited:
Is Miss Tessmacher still on the roster? Would go if her and Gail Kim will be there.

25,26 & 27th @ the Manhattan center grand ballroom. It can't be bad if I'm drunk and the great muta will be there that weekend

Old school raw needs to be held there next year would buy tickets in a heartbeat
ooh wow def might have to attend thats a great place for wrestling,gonna round up some people to go,thanks man 

i see theyre selling no holds barred on wwe.com lol i used to love that movie as a kid havent watched it in forever. hogan made some pretty decent movies back in the day lol

ooh wow def might have to attend thats a great place for wrestling,gonna round up some people to go,thanks man 

i see theyre selling no holds barred on wwe.com lol i used to love that movie as a kid havent watched it in forever. hogan made some pretty decent movies back in the day lol

No holds barred is on netflix to stream right now

Can't believe yall dudes are watching wrestling over the finals.

#LosersUnited
lol commercials and then it was halftime lol might have to watch this 8 man tag tho,lol thought mvp got hurt? 

ill be tuned in to the finals for the entire fourth quarter tho

How much is general admission? I would do it. You would get quality wrestling.

Are these for TV Tapings or just house shows?

Back
Top Bottom