Wrestling Thread June 28-July 4 | 7/2 WWE Smackdown - Mysterio & Show vs Swagger & Rhodes

I don't even think creative knows who the GM is yet.
laugh.gif

Excuse my lateness but why did Bryan Danielson get released? He was the ONE fan favorite of the NXT-8. Just doesn't make sense. Considering that my favorite memories of WWE were the WCW-ECW-WWE invasion storylines, I LOOOOOOVE the NXTers Invasion spots of late. I'm not sure where they're going with it and thats what intrigues me so much about it. Also digging the GM angle and I hope it goes on until Summerslam at least and is NOT HHH. Nothing against him, I just don't wanna see him.

And quick question. When was the last time John Cena wasn't involved in the title picture? Every Raw after a PPV is either him gloating about winning or invoking his rematch clause. Is he just simply irrelevant without the strap on the line?

Excuse my lateness but why did Bryan Danielson get released? He was the ONE fan favorite of the NXT-8. Just doesn't make sense. Considering that my favorite memories of WWE were the WCW-ECW-WWE invasion storylines, I LOOOOOOVE the NXTers Invasion spots of late. I'm not sure where they're going with it and thats what intrigues me so much about it. Also digging the GM angle and I hope it goes on until Summerslam at least and is NOT HHH. Nothing against him, I just don't wanna see him.

And quick question. When was the last time John Cena wasn't involved in the title picture? Every Raw after a PPV is either him gloating about winning or invoking his rematch clause. Is he just simply irrelevant without the strap on the line?

New Raw GM=
the-Ultimate-Warrior-champion.jpg

It makes all kind of sense.  The NXT dudes were pretty much lame as all hell, until they were injected with the power.  And HHH can come back to bury them, and to get revenge for when Warrior no-sold that Pedigree many moons ago.

New Raw GM=

It makes all kind of sense.  The NXT dudes were pretty much lame as all hell, until they were injected with the power.  And HHH can come back to bury them, and to get revenge for when Warrior no-sold that Pedigree many moons ago.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Everybody knows..whats to know...

Who the new RAW GM is..
roll.gif
Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

And HHH can come back to bury them, and to get revenge for when Warrior no-sold that Pedigree many moons ago.
roll.gif

Also, I'm pretty disappointed that Dreamer plans to NOT wrestle flop around the ring with his signature DEFAULT brand shirt. Only other dude that could rock the DEFAULT was my man Funaki
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Everybody knows..whats to know...

Who the new RAW GM is..
roll.gif

And HHH can come back to bury them, and to get revenge for when Warrior no-sold that Pedigree many moons ago.
roll.gif

Also, I'm pretty disappointed that Dreamer plans to NOT wrestle flop around the ring with his signature DEFAULT brand shirt. Only other dude that could rock the DEFAULT was my man Funaki
pimp.gif
frown.gif

New Raw GM=

lmmaaaaooooo, would be great but no chance with warrior....he HATES vince (money related)

New Raw GM=

lmmaaaaooooo, would be great but no chance with warrior....he HATES vince (money related)

Back
Top Bottom