Wrestling Thread June 29 - July 5 | 7/3 Smackdown - Edge/Jericho vs Punk/Hardy

WWE Signs new Diva: Serena Deeb

1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

ECW was entertaining/interesting.

I like when they bring in a bunch of new guys and seeing which ones make it and which ones don't. I see lots of potential in Sheamus. I'll bet Tatsu isa good performer because Japanese wrestlers are always good. I don't know about this Washington character, I'll give him some time. I'm going tohave to try and catch Superstars tomorrow to see what Reks has to offer.

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't WAIT for heel punk cause I was not feelin him at all when he was a face.

News and notes until DSK comes back

Updated List of WWE Departures

Main WWE Roster Departures
» Bam Neely
» Boogeyman
» Candice Michelle
» D-Lo Brown
» Gavin Spears
» Hardcore Holly
» John Bradshaw Layfield
» Kizarny
» Manu
» Mike Adamle
» Mr. Kennedy
» Ron Simmons
» Ryan Braddock
» Scotty Goldman
» Sim Snuka
» Tazz
» Umaga
» Val Venis
» Vickie Guerrero
» Victoria

WWE Developmental Departures
» Barry Allen
» Hade Vansen
» Jon Cutler
» Joseph Canterbury
» Kafu
» Kaleb O'Neal
» Kevin Thorn
» Lupe Santiago
» Mike Kruel
» Saylor James
» Tyson Tomko

WWE Personnel Departures
» Afa Anoa'i, Sr.
» Freddie Prinze, Jr.
» Jim Korderas
» John Carle
» Kevin Keenan
» Matt Cappotelli
» Mickie Henson
» Mike Posey
» Lilian Garcia
» "Superstar" Billy Graham
» Tim White

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net

WWE Adding More Creative Members

According to the source, Raw head writer Brian Gerwitz and Smackdown head writer Michael Hayes have been told to start looking for new creative teammembers. Stephanie McMahon told Gerwitz to try to find as many people as possible from MTV to come do the job.

Source: www.ewrestlingnews.com
ECW Star Possibly Leaving

There are several reports that the Former manger of Mark Henry Tony Atlas, may be done with the company after Mark was drafted to Raw inthe recent trades.

There are currently plans backstage to push Mark Henry as a top Babyface and with Atlas' contract up in a few weeks there is apossibility that he won't be resigned.

Source:tongue:wpix.net
Profiles Removed from TNA Website

According to the source, several wrestler profiles have been recently removed from the talent page on TNA's website.Jacqueline, who hasn't been on TV in several months, Naito and Yujiro of No Limit, who have expiring contracts,Raven who had a short PPV appearance contract, and Shane Douglas who was also working a strictly PPV deal, all had theirprofiles quietly taken down from the site. It is quite obvious that these 5 are done with the company.

Raw Rating Is In

This weeks Raw scored a 3.9, this is down from last weeks 4.5 Raw rating. It did hours of 3.69 and 4.05.

Source:ewrestlingnews.com

Undertaker and Michelle McCool Spotted Together

According to some people, Undertaker and Michelle McCool was seen together, arriving in an Escalade atthe FCW Arena in Tampa, Florida Thursday afternoon. Numerous people and fans were showing up items for the former WWE Champion to sign. The couple left around 7:00p.m... Also Undertaker's hair was said to be shorter than it was when last he was wasseen on television.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net

John Cena Anniversary

Many may not know but John Cena has now been on WWE television for 7 years now from June 27th.

Cena made his WWE Televised debut on Smackdown in 2002 when he lost to an open challenge issued by Kurt Angle. Since being in the WWE Cena has won....
  • 2 World Heavyweight Championships
  • 3 WWE Championships
  • 3 United States Championships
  • 2 Tag Team Championships
  • 1 Royal Rumble
Source:tongue:wpix.net

A Brand New Matt Hardy Coming?

No one really knows what Matt Hardy's blog posts are about but his recent post seems to point towards a possible gimmick change.

Here is what Matt has written.

"A Brand New Matt Hardy Is Coming.. Be Ready!!!"

"Good night for real guys and gals.. And don't sweat it peeps, the changes are gonna be tough but ALL good.. AdiosAmigos!!"

"Good night everyone! I am about to go through some of the most dramatic changes in my life in a long time over the nextcouple of weeks."

"I good two words for ya... Second Opinion! Anyway, I'm chowing down at the finest Mongolian BBQ grill in NC,mmmm!"

Source: impactwrestling.com

TNA Star Re-signs

According to the source, TNA star Sheik Abdul Bashir has re-signed with TNA. He has signed a multi-year contract afterconcerns that he'd leave for another run with WWE or elsewhere.

Batista In a New Movie

The currently injured WWE star Batista, has landed a lead villain role in an upcoming movie entitled Wapakman.

The movie also stars a close friend to Batista, boxer, Manny Pacquaio. The movie will also star Nicole Scherzinger, who is a member of the group ThePussycat Dolls.

More information on the movie will be posted when it becomes available.

Source:wrestling-edge.com
Cody Rhodes Injury Update

Cody Rhodes is currently working with a neck injury, along with this WWE has decided to drop the "Priceless" name for Rhodes and Ted DiBiase andthey will simply be referred to as Legacy. This was decided recently, but then again everything in the WWE is subjected to change.

Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com

Jericho Really Torn Up Over MJ's Death

Chris Jericho updated his Twitter account several times on Thursday night, saying how torn up he was about Michael Jackson's death. Some of the poststalked about him being "totally drunk in protest of Michael's death." He also said in a post that "Michael could be the best singer/dancerever."

Heel Punk.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Smackdown looking like another good show.

I do not blame Jericho I feel the same way abt MJ.

I wonder if Matt comes back as V1 or reunite with Jeff

It would make sense to do that since he was looking for a partner. I guess Cena will develop Swagger sinc ethe last time they met they had a little fued beforethe draft.

For those interested, next week's Smackdown and ECW spoilers:
Spoiler [+]
WWE Smackdown/ECW taping
Bakersfield, Calif.
Courtesy of PWTorch.com.

-Shelton Benjamin defeated Yoshi Tatsu.

-One of the Bella Twins over Katie Lea Burchill.

-Ezekiel Jackson beat a local wrestler.

Abraham Washington interviewed Tommy Dreamer on his talk show.

-Christian beat Vladimir Kozlov in a No. 1 contender's match to earn a shot at the ECW Title at the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

WWE Smackdown taping
Bakersfield, Calif.
Courtesy of PWTorch.com.

-Kane defeated Jeff Hardy.

-Dolph Ziggler over John Morrison.

-Melina and Eve Torres beat Michelle McCool and Layla.

-C.M. Punk beat Great Khali by DQ.

-The Hart Dynasty defeated Cryme Tyme.

-Rey Mysterio defeated Chris Jericho to retain the Intercontinental Title.

So we have Kane def 2 top faces, Ziggler maybe facing Mysterio at NOC.

And at NOC, we have (and possibly have):
Cena vs HHH vs Orton
Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk
Christian vs Tommy Dreamer
Big Show vs Kofi Kingston
Mysterio vs Ziggler
Edge and Jericho vs Legacy
Mickie James vs Maryse
Michelle McCool vs ?

WWE's "ECW on Sci-Fi" show drew a 1.2 rating on Tuesday, which is up from the 1.1 rating the show drew last week. The show had 1.8 million viewers, which is up from 1.5 million from last week.

Kennedy's YouTube Video

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Spoiler [+]
Why are they trying to build up Kane again?
Don't know but his character is getting boring.

While Triple H was with Michelle McCool in Japan recently doing promotional work for WWE, he pushed Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger as the company's best new talents. He may have had something to do with them coming to the RAW brand in the trade this week.

wrestling observer

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

While Triple H was with Michelle McCool in Japan recently doing promotional work for WWE, he pushed Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger as the company's best new talents. He may have had something to do with them coming to the RAW brand in the trade this week.

wrestling observer

now if only he actually lets them win clean n does not destroy them afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom