Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Telling him to do the pop culture references is different from feeding him lines. If Vince didn't like the pop culture references he wouldn't do them in the wwe. I am done now.

Just placed my order.
Nice! 
pimp.gif

Did anyone on here buy Tekken 7?

I just got it today but have been really enjoying it so far.

Really cool to see the NJPW stuff. BC, Okada, Chaos, there is even a Marty Scrull style mask.

Did anyone on here buy Tekken 7?

I just got it today but have been really enjoying it so far.

Really cool to see the NJPW stuff. BC, Okada, Chaos, there is even a Marty Scrull style mask.

Love it..having a lot of fun with it.

*in b4 PS2 post*

But I love the fact that if you give King the full Okada gear his rage art becomes the Rainmaker.

Love it..having a lot of fun with it.

*in b4 PS2 post*

But I love the fact that if you give King the full Okada gear his rage art becomes the Rainmaker.

I think the reason I latched onto Tekken over Street Fighter was because you can see the wrestling influences in many of the moves. King has always been my favorite.

Last edited:
What is the joke of the PS2?

I still play my PS2 probably 50 hours per year with King of Colosseum and Fire Pro R.

D deleted

Saw this and will probably check her out

‎Andy Carmen‎ to Classic Japanese Pro Wrestling
8 hrs ·
I gotta laugh when I hear people (nobody in this group) say that Wrestler XYZ is such a fast learner and a natural worker because they've been in the business five years and figured out how to do a chinlock and take a bump.
The girl in the pink is Mio Momono. At the time of this match, she'd been wrestling for less than a year. She's 19 years old. She's a chain wrestling machine, already miles ahead of the overhyped dudebros that get so much coverage on indy blogs.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7MshERNRCoWalF4VHVoUlYyZkE - 35:00 Mark

So the WWE sees that Mauro is doing the Mayweather fight and they come crawling back to him after ******** on him. Lol. Never fails

Back
Top Bottom