Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Man this old Smackdown theme was :pimp: :pimp:

Another unintentional comedy feud I forgot about :lol: the Charlie Chaplin silence while fighting had me weak
tumblr_mcj1fc42qI1rt2en5.gif

Surprised this hasn't been posted-

>Jeff Jarrett's new wrestling promotion will reportedly start in January and CMT will be their new home for cable TV. The CMT rumors come from Toby Keith, rumored to be part of the financial backing of the company, has close ties with the network.

>There are rumors in TNA that Kurt Angle could be the lead star of Jarrett's new promotion. Despite Jarrett and Angle having issues in the past, the two are reportedly on good terms now. TNA contracts like with Hulk Hogan, Sting, and AJ Styles, many feel that Angle staying without taking a dramatic pay cut is unlikely.

>Jarrett's promotion would also reportedly introduce a lot of new faces to the US scene. Jarrett has been talent scouting at indy wrestling events and looking at videos of talents people are recommending to him, including a great deal of international talent. In addition, the promotion would reportedly open with a reality show for Jeff and Karen Jarrett, which would be a vehicle designed to help launch the promotion a few months later.

>Former TNA producer Kevin Sullivan is reportedly involved with the new Jeff Jarrett promotion.

>Many people within TNA are openly rooting for Jeff Jarrett's new promotion to succeed. The thinking is that not only will it open up more jobs for talent, it will provide them with a safety net as well. The talent is said to be concerned about the fact that TNA and Spike have not yet announced a TV deal, with concern growing with each week that passes without an announcement.

Source is WON.

He's young and not very experienced.. He's potato'ed a couple guys, and busted their lips on lariets.. But nothing serious.. And his match against Swagger at EC was ******* great...

Yea but him botching in his match vs cesaro and nearly breaking his neck didn't help.

It's just another example of the WWE getting firmly behind a guy, then throwing a leash around them and restricting them.

Sigh Brodus
tumblr_n2v2raXOkb1susxejo1_500.png

Am I bugging, or weren't there statements that all content on the WWE Network was going to be in HD? Including the old PPVs.

Last edited:
If you want to go, I got ya covered. I'm on my way up now.

Damn I wish I woulda been on to see this..Thanks for the offer..I had to go pick my son up cause he got sick at grandma's house..Whole damn fam has got colds, except me..

For anybody with WWE 2k14 on 360, were there any audio problems?

My brother just got it for his birthday and there is only audio during the clips on 30 y/o wrestlemania parts.

I thought seeing OSU lose this week was the best thing to happen to me.

NOPE!

Seeing The God father and Dlo Brown open up Wrestlemania 2000 was great! Oh yeah Ice T yelling "GRAB YOURB B@$!#&*" was a plus :lol:

lKrlV2d.jpg

EYjx7Zl.jpg

IOJXWN7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gqsn0.gif[//img]
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
I don't know how to embed this but this might be as nasty as the Psycho Sid leg injury,

This is just nasty man - https://t.co/cJkO1nRwE6

As she landed, I'm thinking "Where the hell is the injury?'....then :x :x :x :x

I thought seeing OSU lose this week was the best thing to happen to me.

NOPE!

Seeing The God father and Dlo Brown open up Wrestlemania 2000 was great! Oh yeah Ice T yelling "GRAB YOURB B@$!#&*" was a plus :lol:

:rofl: :pimp:

That spoiler....:lol: :x HHH is in a diva stance

tumblr_n2v2wtN9Ld1susxejo1_500.png

:rofl: Kane is Dressing Better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom