Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Shane definitely bringing in Angle for that GM spot. Shane going heel tho?
nerd.gif
As in being booed, yes 
laugh.gif

When they put him against AJ at WM and everyone thinks AJ deserves a different match

Also, imagine Okada or Omega vs DBry 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Daniel B+ryan is washed. Let him go wrestle in the bingo halls for all I care. Can't imagine him Vs anyone good cause he'll get hurt coming down the ramp

So with DBry, wasnt he cleared by doctors but not WWE?

I remember in 2014, I was hoping it was Brock vs DBry SO BADLY, even if DBry was gonna be washed by him anyways 
laugh.gif

Nope..Naito's just now coming into his own as far as character and in-ring..Nakamura was stealing the show for several years before he left..

Meltzer is such a mark..I have him and Russo in a tie for the worst people in wrestling..Both think they're geniuses and both think they're smarter than everyone else..When in reality they're both hugely overrated..

No jim cornette?

So with DBry, wasnt he cleared by doctors but not WWE?

I remember in 2014, I was hoping it was Brock vs DBry SO BADLY, even if DBry was gonna be washed by him anyways :lol:

Sucks we'll never get Bryan/Nakamura :smh:

They would both be on their A game for that

Last edited:
Sucks we'll never get Bryan/Nakamura :smh:

They would both be on their A game for that

I actually asked him about that right after they signed Nakamura/right before they announced they weren't gonna clear him. He was pumped and said he REALLY wanted that match.

I actually asked him about that right after they signed Nakamura/right before they announced they weren't gonna clear him. He was pumped and said he REALLY wanted that match.

His spot went to Zayn then?

When did all the Daniel Bryan hate start?

No jim cornette?

Corny knows he's a mark and admits it..Obviously his schtick can get tiresome pretty quick, but he has legit ideas on how the business should be handled..And that's because he's actually been in the business..Russo was an overrated writer that put the final nail in WCW's coffin..And Meltzer is just a douche that relays what WWE tells him to..

Corny knows he's a mark and admits it..Obviously his schtick can get tiresome pretty quick, but he has legit ideas on how the business should be handled..And that's because he's actually been in the business..Russo was an overrated writer that put the final nail in WCW's coffin..And Meltzer is just a douche that relays what WWE tells him to..

Understandable

I guess so. Not sure when the hate started in here, but it happens to nearly everyone eventually though. lol

I don't know why dudes in here slander DBryzzle either..His 2 yr run was as successful/exciting as anything that's been in WWE for 10 yrs..

I think the hate for him started around the time where the rumors of a match between him and Bork started..At that time everyone, including myself to a certain extent, were drinking the Brock Kool-Aid..Most thought Brock should never be booked to take a punch, sell a move, be pinned/submitted, or lose for the rest of his life..

I don't know why dudes in here slander DBryzzle either..His 2 yr run was as successful/exciting as anything that's been in WWE for 10 yrs..

I think the hate for him started around the time where the rumors of a match between him and Bork started..At that time everyone, including myself to a certain extent, were drinking the Brock Kool-Aid..Most thought Brock should never be booked to take a punch, sell a move, be pinned/submitted, or lose for the rest of his life..

:smh: scumbag bork played yall all

Back
Top Bottom