Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Well damn, then at least bring back a couple nostalgia acts for the sheer surprise factor..Why even bother having Dolph, Kofi, Xavier, Gallagher, Dingleger, and Kalisto come out?..

I know you love every move Vince makes, but even a mark like you has to be severely underwhelmed with the Rumble..
Lol I like trolling you guys. Wish there would have been some other entrants instead of Enzo and Crews.

I think we might have John Chena defending his brother in laws honor against the Miz at Mania

This joint wasn't bad the singles matches were [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but the rumble it self was 6/10. Number 30 should've been samoa joe no question.....but I see this Though....cena dropping the belt at ec idk to who , ramen vs taker, Brock vs Goldberg....I'm gonna guess stroman vs joe

A rare great PPV from the WWE.

Love how they are having Goldberg dominate Lesnar.

Taker's hair is byke. :pimp:

Lol I like trolling you guys. Wish there would have been some other entrants instead of Enzo and Crews.

LOL, and I like trolling you..But seriously man, this was a pretty sad Rumble..KO carried Roman to a good match and BK carried Cena to a good match..The non Rumble matches overall were decent, but the main event just fell completely flat..Vince is getting worse and worse at his job..Hunter, Shane, and Steph need to take over 100% control of the televised product and Vince needs to step down..Then they need to replace at least half the writing staff and replace them with people who've actually been in the wrestling business..

Pretty disappointed with the Royal Rumble. Outside of the Cena v. Styles match...The Rumble itself kind of sucked. Really wanted some surprise entrants...especially Shinsuke, since he dropped the belt the night before.

So what happens to Goldberg? Just focuses on his match with Brock and that's it? And lol, at the booking to continue to have Goldberg own Brock.

First Rumble I've experienced live, and man was I ready to check back home after Roman came in at #30 :x

I thought Joe was coming in last, and possibly winning it all.

Should have at least been AJ at 30 
mean.gif
 if he came in and won it all...

Last edited:
Could've replaced Crews, Enzo, Henry, Gallagher and Kalisto with Joe, Nakamura, Seth, Angle and a random superstar from the past and it would've made the Rumble so much better

Replace Ellsworth and Enzo and Roman with Joe, Rollins, and another NXT guy

But nooooo

Back
Top Bottom