Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

tumblr_nwdc56pRj11uvyu9yo1_500.gif

Reigns should just come out and wash taker no match just beat him up. Thats his heal turn. Taker get put on a stretcher..... Keep beating him up
Beat up some refs at the same time

Growl

Heel turn

I miss raw ..... But saw Paige.... Wowzas

Usually I'm excited for my Mania trip every year but this year I just don't care. :rolleyes

Kinda feel like I just wanna get it over with. The buildup has been terrible and I cringe every time I hear "The Ultimate Thrill Ride". What happened to "The Grandest Stage of Them All", "The Showcase of The Immortals" or "Grandaddy of them all"? Why do they have to come up with these new corny sayings?

Usually I'm excited for my Mania trip every year but this year I just don't care. :rolleyes

Kinda feel like I just wanna get it over with. The buildup has been terrible and I cringe every time I hear "The Ultimate Thrill Ride". What happened to "The Grandest Stage of Them All", "The Showcase of The Immortals" or "Grandaddy of them all"? Why do they have to come up with these new corny sayings?

Because it's in Orlando. Marketing for the theme-park connection.

Saw a clip this morning of Taker from last night. Him cringing knowing he's about to take a spear :lol: :smh:

More pics leaked.

Yup. Victoria and Melina.

Eh. They've done 'themed' Manias in the past. Not really a big deal imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom