Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Flying out tomorrow at 8am..Will be in FL for a week..We need to figure out a time everyone can meet up..

I'll be getting there Friday morning, but need something to do until Axxess that night. Then after Axxess there's really no plans.

Saturday - Wrestlecon in the morning/afternoon, then Takeover. We could all meet up and go out after Takeover if everyone is going.

Sunday - Not really sure what the plan is in the morning, but we're going to head to Mania somewhat early.

What's everyone's plan on getting to and from WM?

Could definitely see Joe helping seth.

The match is just supposed to be a brawl so i dont expect seth to do much.

Since it's a brawl...when does it end?

My fault, i meant it was.

Now it looks like it will be a street fight type deal.

Likely with Joe costing Seth the match, setting up Joe vs Rollins after wm, Seth then has to eait until SSlam to face hhh again.

I've never seen Chris Hero wrestle before his match with Bobby Roode, but I hate him based off of his ring attire.

WON: Tensions have been building between Mauro and JBL

Evidently, at some point this got too real, which is unfortunate for WWE right now. Apparently, Layfield wasn’t even aware of it until a few days after Pittsburgh, because he went after Ranallo on social media for missing Pittsburgh (where the public reason given was weather problems in transportation) and saying how every other person in the company made it to the show. He then took the tweet down and hasn’t said a thing about Ranallo since, although WWE has continued to air the WWE network episode of “Bring it to the Table” that first aired on 3/13 that apparently played a part in all this.
Those close to the situation said things had been building. On the air, JBL had always made fun of Ranallo being so active on Twitter and re-tweeting to many comments, and JBL talked about how he blocked Ranallo. While it appeared in fun on television, JBL evidently got mad especially when Ranallo tweeted the results of the Wrestling Observer Announcer of the Year awards, where Ranallo won, and later wrote, “Honored to Have won the award two years in a row.”

Last edited:
NTWTMania: My Computer Actually Works... What's the lineup?... :nerd:

Only matches set in stone thus far are

Peep Game Peep Game (c) vs @BigEgo24 vs 22stylez 22stylez (NTWT World Heavyweight Championship)

Me vs ihust1e ihust1e (if by some miracle he wins, he gets in the NTWT WHC match)

Probably missed something :lol:

But I'm aiming at Saturday or Sunday afternoon (1-2ish) to do the card.

Hania :pimp:
tumblr_o097saTUUg1tszqifo1_250.gif
tumblr_o097saTUUg1tszqifo2_250.gif

tumblr_nm4yedvLcg1sodzggo2_400.gif
tumblr_nm4yedvLcg1sodzggo3_400.gif

tumblr_nl2458wJsB1uo7jj9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_omarmjyL911w4plieo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omarmjyL911w4plieo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_omarmjyL911w4plieo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mk7acywb7v1qamc9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nv9h4aeNXh1tszqifo2_250.gif

tumblr_nv9h4aeNXh1tszqifo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

She can get it.

id Wrestle Hania

hah

You'd still come out of it looking like a jobber.

Man what a weak card :x :smh:

I need to defend my hardcore title and the tag belts need to be defended as well

I'll be getting there Friday morning, but need something to do until Axxess that night. Then after Axxess there's really no plans.

Saturday - Wrestlecon in the morning/afternoon, then Takeover. We could all meet up and go out after Takeover if everyone is going.

Sunday - Not really sure what the plan is in the morning, but we're going to head to Mania somewhat early.

What's everyone's plan on getting to and from WM?

I'm not going to any event other than Mania..But I got a car so can meet up whenever y'all decide..

As far as Sunday goes, I'll be driving in Probably around 1 and have already bought a parking pass for Lot 7..

Only matches set in stone thus far are

Peep Game Peep Game (c) vs @BigEgo24 vs 22stylez 22stylez (NTWT World Heavyweight Championship)

Me vs ihust1e ihust1e (if by some miracle he wins, he gets in the NTWT WHC match)

Probably missed something :lol:

But I'm aiming at Saturday or Sunday afternoon (1-2ish) to do the card.
giphy.gif

She can get it.
You'd still come out of it looking like a jobber.
Good stuff D Fly D Fly card is atleast better than the wm33 card :lol:

Back
Top Bottom