Wrestling Thread May 11-17 | 5/17 WWE Judgment Day PPV - Orton vs Batista, Edge vs Hardy

Wow i thought was gonna cash it in since the PPV ended earlier, but id much rather have a length Edge title reign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This was a pretty good PPV, but the two Raw matches really killed the momentum of the card for me.
It killed the momentum a bit, but it didn't ruin the PPV. Still an excellent PPV for me and shows the WWE can do good when everyone is ontheir A game.
Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Hahaha, Vince ending this PPV early just to mess with people thinking Punk was going to cash in.
I didn't think so before it started, but they fooled me...had me thinking Punk was coming out at the end.

Good match though...that Edgecution from the turnbuckle was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Even though Matt got that cheap shot outside the ring, I still count it as a clean win by Edge. This is the RIGHT move, finally Edge retains from one PPV toanother. Judgment Day gets an A-.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

eek.gif
@ the spear.

That was a crappy-looking Sharpshooter. Bret is crying and Owen is rolling in his grave. Sting calls RoboCop for help.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Rock gave his thumbs up.
laugh.gif
And Benoit... no, I shouldn't go there. Too wrong.

Rockshooter was the best, though. Dude was always in more pain than the guy he put it on.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

eek.gif
@ the spear.

That was a crappy-looking Sharpshooter. Bret is crying and Owen is rolling in his grave. Sting calls RoboCop for help.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Rock gave his thumbs up.
laugh.gif
And Benoit... no, I shouldn't go there. Too wrong.

Rockshooter was the best, though. Dude was always in more pain than the guy he put it on.
You ain't lyin'.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like a good one judging from yall posts.

What matches are worth watching?

Well, you gotta watch Batista vs. Orton just for the "what the #%#$" ending alone. It wasn't the worst match of the night though...that goes toShow vs. Cena, surprisingly.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I figured that would be the worst.

I'm just gonna watch the whole thing for the hell of it..and skim through the bad ones.

I'm watching the replay now.

Morrison's 450 splash/botch could've been pretty nasty.

Miz's promo is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's going @ Soriano hard.

Based on you guy's comments I'm looking forward to the Jericho/Mysterio and Edge/Hardy matches.

Just got back. Decent PPV. I had awesome seats. Soriano there obvi, Urlacher was there too. Sat 3 rows in front of me.

Got to keep my chair
smile.gif

Here's a few pics I took:

Nice pics! I've got some too, I'll probably upload them into the new thread tomorrow, I'm beat. Only had time to make one sign too, no NT sign,sorry guys! Haha

Back
Top Bottom