Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Entourage cast to host Raw next week.

Vince wants Balor on the main roster ASAP, HHH wants to wait.

Before everybody gets mad and says "no they should just bring him up asap", triple h wants to wait till they have something for him on the main roster so he doesn't get brought up and just becomes another face. Vince has brought folks up before just based on looks and skills and they went nowhere (lashley, all of nexus except bnb)

Last edited:
Wattup NTWT brethren, had to leave work and get wifey since doc called and wants to deliver the baby today instead of tomorrow.

Now doing the paperwork at the hospital and get my scrubs on.

Congratulations brother..God bless your baby, the mom, and you..So happy for you man..

Before everybody gets mad and says "no they should just bring him up asap", triple h wants to wait till they have something for him on the main roster so he doesn't get brought up and just becomes another face. Vince has brought folks up before just based on looks and skills and they went nowhere (lashley, all of nexus except bnb)

Dude should go into Raw solely focused on obtaining that IC strap and bring it back to prominence :smokin

Have the smaller/NXT guys focus on that title for awhile. Treat it like the WCW Cruiserweight title amongst them and make that "division" the best on Raw.

Last edited:
Solid first podcast with johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . My FIRST podcast and JRS probably 4th time doing it, Link in my sig. last 10 minutes actually got cut off cause of the connection :lol: :smh: but we gonna try and get this going weekly for yall!

Cesaro blasting the kamehameha lol
HSzcI2B.gif

Started the podcast and I'm trying to figure out who's who. :lol:

Last edited:
About to listen to you guys on my ride home from the office. Simmons leaving ESPN has killed my podcast game. I've been looking for something to listen to...

Back
Top Bottom