Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Really happy with the way the match played out with Cena and KO last night. It was a fun match and that's not something we can say a lot with Cena involved over the last 5+ years. Aside from some obvious calling of moves, and Cena lifting his leg early on kick outs, it was a great match. I just hope they don't throw it all by the waist side in the next coming weeks.

Let Owens be himself and don't ruin what he has going.

I hope HHH will be the voice of reason when it comes to Owens' story

I'm guessing that VKM sees a lot of Mick Foley in KO... Similar paths as well... Both fantastic promos, and fantastic workers in a unique way... Both not the most well of bodied, but overcome everything despite it...

in the podcast with Jericho, he states that Foley, Owen Hart and HBK are his all time favs so a similar path as Mick would be awesome

Personally, I would not count that as an attack, as he didn't get any offense in. However, I can see how it could be up for interpretation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but legally, the intent to cause harm is still considered an assault.

Yall thirsty for those extra points 
roll.gif

Kane threw hands at nobody. No attack.

Replace the ko match from last night with the Bryan match from summer slam 13. Ko match was good but if I go looking I could come up with better matches
I'd have to re-watch that SummerSlam match. I remember thinking it was good at the time, but not great. Was more entertained by the KO match.

It was a very good match, I was just surprised by the finish cause Bryan hadn't been using his flying knee finished for that long before then.

I'm still crying that it took an entire CAW moveset to beat Cena :lol:

What is Edgar's screen name again? Whatever it is let me know your size. Shop in the heights getting Chicago 1's tomorrow already paid for my size if I can get your tomorrow I will.

think it was dq because rollins pulled the ref out of the ring even though thats been done thousands of times without resulting in a dq.

DQ was because Seth pulled the ref into Ambrose's attack. It's considered the same as if Seth were to attack the ref himself, and is always an immediate DQ.

The question from the contest was "Does Kane attack either man?"
So the answer is no.

He attacked Ambrose. I'm not seeing how getting on the apron to hit someone, but getting knocked off isn't an attack. Like I said, legally, intent counts as assault. If you run toward someone and you're swinging at them, but don't make contact, you're still attacking them.

Back
Top Bottom