Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

yeah haven't done anything else yet. was thinking building it with Wix, but is that a bad move? What would you recommend I do from here on out? Do you know anything about the monetization process? Would love to get some ad revenue going so I can eventually pay writers and be a job creator
laugh.gif
Last time I checked, Wix doesn't allow you have to separate accounts for users to login and post content to your website (not sure if this changed though).  If they do allow it and you're comfortable using it then it's not a bad option.  However, I'd probably go with Wordpress, especially because it can be easily setup with a database through GoDaddy.  You can also have people setup Wordpress accounts and give them restricted access to post things on your website too.  The downside is just having to pick out a template and trying to get things the way you want them.

As for monetizing your website, check out this article because it explains that way more in-depth than I can: http://onlineincometeacher.com/money/30-ways-your-website-can-earn-you-money/.

interesting. thanks dude. i'll look more into this. so wordpress is the best bet? or is there an alternative to it? what about hosting, any recommendations there?

NXT in Albany was pretty dope. Good crowd.

The sound system sucks though. It went out before Finn came out so we had to do the whole pose without music. But when he got to the ring, the music came on.

interesting. thanks dude. i'll look more into this. so wordpress is the best bet? or is there an alternative to it? what about hosting, any recommendations there?
Honestly, I'm just more comfortable with Wordpress, so I'd recommend it, but there's alternatives like Drupal and Joomla! that tons of companies use.  I've used GoDaddy and I'd recommend them, but Arvixe is a strong competitor and might offer a better price.  Check them both out though.

Honestly, I'm just more comfortable with Wordpress, so I'd recommend it, but there's alternatives like Drupal and Joomla! that tons of companies use.  I've used GoDaddy and I'd recommend them, but Arvixe is a strong competitor and might offer a better price.  Check them both out though.
sounds good b thanks. we'll take a look and see if we can pull this off.

Jim Ross show was good man. He is coming to DC August 21st. At the DC Improv. I suggest folks go out to see that man

Back
Top Bottom