Wrestling Thread May 18-24 | 5/22 Smackdown - Edge vs Jeff Hardy, CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Batista's face when RKO got disqualified.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--The secondary Denver Coliseum is a problem because it is believed the advance is more tickets than the Coliseum would hold for a taping. Plus, the whole conversion of tickets is a disaster. As of the last word, no decision has been made and no refunds are being offered. Ticketmaster acknowledged the situation noting the arena and WWE are working together to come up with a solution but the Nuggets are playing Monday night at the arena.

--WWE sent out a survey as they are planning a PPV where all the main event matches on the show will be submission matches. The four ideas for titles they are polling are WWE Submission Sunday, WWE Submit & Quit, WWE Breaking Point and WWE Total Submission.

I like Breaking Point the most. I just don't see it going well. There are barely any people who even use submissions any more. You've got Jericho,Cena, Edge a little, Big Show if you count his camel clutch
laugh.gif
, and Undertaker who we haven't seen since WM.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

WWE should just make in Tuesday Night Raw...then insult the Nuggets fans if they lose Game 4.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Too bad Nuggets are going to sweep
smokin.gif

I'd love a PPV where they legitimately spun a wheel to have a random type of match with no preparation, like the old Halloween Havoc Spin the Wheel, Make aDeal.

Back
Top Bottom