Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Yea it was pretty bad. I'm talking about zayns selling tho.
Sami isn't as bad as Dolph, but he sells like most moves brought him to the brink of death...
Yall immediately shot it down when I first said it was gonna happen :smh:

Don't
Doubt
DFly
Unless its about not watching pron... :nerd: you know you are the homie DFly, but we are gonna need 2 NTWTManias to make up for the last one never happening.
Probably won't happen, but I want Big Gold back. Love that belt man.
Not enough tag teams to keep them on one show. It would probably be like the later days of the previous split where women & tag teams work both shows
Also want Big Gold back, 1 title between so many guys leaves no real space for others to progress. Big Gold was almost the litmus test to see if a guy was capable of becoming The Guy.
View media item 2044371
I wish they tried to go the UFC-route in the sense of nixing out long *** title reigns.

For instance, you could have had Styles go over at Payback, but then lose to Roman at ER. Short title reign, but allow us to feel out a new champ every so often and not months at a time. You can keep your story line finishes in tact, but also shake it up to have us believe "Any Given Sunday" applies even here.
Seriously though, it doesn't have to be hot potatoed around, but not being so obvious is the outcome seems impossible for WWE in 2016...
The Lord Of Light?
Loving the new avy GHIMS. :pimp:
View media item 2043936Da Ressurected Gawd... :pimp:
Word. but they did bury the hell out the Styles Clash at Extreme Rules tho. dude got it off twice, with the 2nd time being on a chair and Roman STILL kicked out :lol:
Man, Roman is about to make every finisher look like **** by the time this title reign is over. :smh:
They could always use Reigns' vest as a reason why he kicked out.
Dat logic. :pimp: :lol:
This match needs to be the main event of the next Wrestlemania.
We all know Vince ain"t gonna bless us like that. :frown: :smh:

they should have the us and ic titles as brand exclusives while the world title, womens and tag titles on both brands. it'll make the main belts mean more, IMO

I like the idea of having division exclusive brands. Like Smackdown could be the exclusive brand for the womens division to give the women more time to shine and Raw since its longer could be exclusive to the tag team division. I'm indifferent on two world titles since it would be nice to have the WHC working double duty since he is the face of the company

While I would've been surprised to see AJ be THE Champion, I can see him having a significant reign as the Secondary champion. Big Gold version 3? :nerd:

While I would've been surprised to see AJ be THE Champion, I can see him having a significant reign as the Secondary champion. Big Gold version 3?
nerd.gif
Yea this is exactly why im on the fence about it. A 2nd world title would elevate guys not named Roman. IF they bring back Big Gold I hope its not that smaller version they had a few years ago. That belt looked like crap

I want the round Attitude era belt back. Always liked that one. Winged Eagle was nice too.

The Big Gold just looks like a chanpionship. It says I'm important.

I am still not understanding why yall are constantly asking for MORE title belts. There are already 3 men's title belts. Why do we need more? You know the more title belts there ar the less each belt means?

The goal SHOULD be to elevate the IC and US belts. How do you do that? Make them the MAIN FOCUS of Raw and SD. Let the World title only be defended on PPVs and occasionally (blue moon) on RAW. You bring back the Ric Flair belt and what happens to the US and IC belts? The lose even more importance. 

Last edited:
I feel like they will have to have 2 WWE/World titles somehow again.

But what is an Intercontinental title if not a World title?

Just muddles things.

Let RAW be WWE/Tag/US. Let Smackdown be Divas/Cruiserweights/IC?
We have a "world" tittle in the WWE Championship.

And I am not sure about putting the ENTIRE women's division on one show.

We can just "brand split" the women's division and put some on RAW and some one SD.

They have at least 10 full time girls now and eventually some will be called up. Just make sure Charlotte and Sasha are on opposing shows since those two are the future.

Also make sure there are an even number of heels/faces

Brand split?
Niiiice
I say:
Raw: WWE, Women's, and US
SD: IC, Tag, and Cruiserweight
Turn the IC belt into the workhouse belt that fan favorites like Cesaro and Sami and KO fight for before they take on the WWE title. That way I can skip raw entirely

Brand split?
Niiiice
I say:
Raw: WWE, Women's, and US
SD: IC, Tag, and Cruiserweight
Turn the IC belt into the workhouse belt that fan favorites like Cesaro and Sami and KO fight for before they take on the WWE title. That way I can skip raw entirely

So make the IC title what it used to be. I agree.

WWE has a problem with making B+ Player PPVs feel different than RAW. For that reason, I am for only using the WWE title on PPVs and not RAW. Give me a reason to tune into the PPVs. 

But this is a good discussion. Some solid ideas in here

The NXT talents that are competing in the Cruiserweigbt challenge. Should get 3 out of that at least
Kalisto, Balor
People like AJ styles who are unproven and not ready to hold the WWE belt.

The NXT talents that are competing in the Cruiserweigbt challenge. Should get 3 out of that at least
Kalisto, Balor
People like AJ styles who are unproven and not ready to hold the WWE belt.
You do know labeling someone a Cruiserweight is essentially telling the crowd, "These dudes have a glass ceiling." No way Balor should be in that division. He is too vital to the future of WWE. Kalisto, sure. Put him in there. People from the cruiserweight challenge, sure put them in there whenever they get called up.

But Balor, Zayn, AJ. You gotta keep them away from that label. They are too "big" (figuratively) for that division. They can compete for the US/IC belt. That is what those belts are for

Last edited:
Japan has Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight main titles.

If you treat a title as significant and tell people it's significant then it will mean something.

Japan has Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight main titles.

If you treat a title as significant and tell people it's significant then it will mean something.
And New Japan just recently got the IC title a few years ago. Before that, it was only 2 belts. So it is easier to make titles important if there are only 2 singles belts. 

WWE already has 3. Yall are asking for 2 more?

Yeah don't want any new titles. Just have Miz go on a long run and have him debut a new belt on raw. Can rebrand it as the wwe intercontinental heavyweight championship.

Just realized that after Ziggler talked **** to Corbin about technical wrestling, he goes out there and loses to Ambrose while trying to use technical wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom