Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@Meangene45

@JohnnyRedStorm

@af1 1982

I added a link into my signature for must see matches of the 90s. According to Death Valley Driver. So whenever you are bored, check them out.

Just listened to Japanese Audio Wrestling (LAW) and they had a discussion on the best Jrs in NJPW History. Good discussion. So I wanted to share  this before E60 comes on

Ultimo Dragon vs Shinjiro Ohtani (NJPW - 08/04/1996) on Vimeo

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs El Samurai - (NJPW 04/30/92) - Video Dailymotion
I'll check those out soon. Gonna finish the NJPW ppv that got spoiled later tonight.

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@Meangene45

@JohnnyRedStorm

@af1 1982

I added a link into my signature for must see matches of the 90s. According to Death Valley Driver. So whenever you are bored, check them out.

Just listened to Japanese Audio Wrestling (LAW) and they had a discussion on the best Jrs in NJPW History. Good discussion. So I wanted to share  this before E60 comes on

Great post

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@Meangene45

@JohnnyRedStorm

@af1 1982

The audio quality on JAW was awful this month... I couldn't listen...

F Vince. If he's going blind he better put someone over have Kevin Owens power bomb him on the apron and than he loses his vision.

Vince would actually do this though :lol: :lol:

Sad news though.

Where the hell is the Vigilante Sting? I still can't believe Shovel buried him like that.

Buried and not a peep heard from him. He was only referenced when Vince low-key (or highly) buried him on the Network

E:60 on deck :pimp:

Man got damn Brock and Roman were standing RIGHT next to each other at the end of the documentary. Man they don't even ATTEMPT to "hide" it anymore. Come on man

Man got damn Brock and Roman were standing RIGHT next to each other at the end of the documentary. Man they don't even ATTEMPT to "hide" it anymore. Come on man
DC, check out the E:60 doc that's on ESPN right now.

5 minutes in and it's already great.

So Adam Rose has a legit story as Leo Kruger, yet they stick him with the Adam Rose character......k

Damn, sad to see Adam Rose's kid. I love stories like this that show the person behind the character.

frown.gif

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@Meangene45

@JohnnyRedStorm

@af1 1982

Good stuff here man.

Got windy in here all of a sudden.....eyes all watery.

Now I know why DC goes back and forth with me with stuff like this, I never want Rose to lose a match....... :smh:

If Rose's gets switched back to Kruger soon after this, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Haven't seen the Xavier Woods portion yet, but if he gets switched back to silly mini-R-Truth Woods, I'm gonna be pissed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom