Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

You'd be amazed at the things I've talked girls into :lol:...
Its late night NTWT, tell us a story b.

Smashed this milf while her husband watched and took pictures... Nothing freaky or overly rough, just old fashioned *******... So I'm doing her doggy, rubbing her starfish with my thumbs... I ask her about if I can smash her bum.. Husband remarks she never does it, she tells him to shut up :lol:... I continue to smash and play with the starfish... Got a couple fingers in, and she yells "**** my ***"... I can tell the hubby is shocked, because he put the camera down :lol:... That was a fun night :smokin... it was the girls 30th birthday, and I was the present :lol:...

i3ZWA.gif

*Carmelo Oh Really Face*

any of you watch the botchamania some of them are so god damn funny. I get caught stumbling and end up watching them for like 3 straight hours

Same here :lol: I don't know how many accounts the creator (Maffew) has gone through on YouTube when they end up killing links. It's at least 4.

Last edited:
1. Rewatching Arrival's Kevin Ownes vs. Sami Zayn match

2. It is cool that there was NO commentary during either man's entrance. Really, as Jim Ross would say, nice that they just let it ride out and let the atmosphere be felt on TV.

3. Kevin Owns beat the hell out of this dude man

4. Now that I think about it, the best most "emotional" moments in WWE this year were both from Sami Zayn. Beating Neville for NXT Title. Debuting on RAW. 

its a beauty mask you guys stop over reacting you all know what that is you all know it has nothing to do with black people

Dylan Mile now has a huge supporter in Lesnar.

At WM Axxess, Lesnar first saw him and was blown away by him. He even flew to Orlando to train with him recently.

Back
Top Bottom