Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Adam Rose's schtick could pick up quickly and be a crazy hit with the crowds. Or it will be a colossal, miserable, Brie scream level of total fail.

There is no in-between those options. It will either catch fire or be a complete train wreck.

Adam Rose's schtick could pick up quickly and be a crazy hit with the crowds. Or it will be a colossal, miserable, Brie scream level of total fail.

There is no in-between those options. It will either catch fire or be a complete train wreck.
His original theme as Adam Rose was OD catchy.  WWE didn't want to pay for it tho.  The crowd would have been into it heavy.

just another gimmick for the crowd.....getting greedy with yes chant and fandangoing.........

This just seems to me HHH made a character like what it was like with Shawn Michaels in the 90's just suitable for television

So you notice the sudden increase in all these "let's get the crowd to interact" gimmicks as well :lol:?

This match better be a classic but I have a feeling it's going to involve Cena and children 
mean.gif

Why are these idiot fans chanting this is awesome in the first 30 seconds of the match?

His original theme as Adam Rose was OD catchy.  WWE didn't want to pay for it tho.  The crowd would have been into it heavy.
Yeah I peeped when it was posted a while back but I can't remember the differences. I'd have to listen to each again.

And is WWE going overseas anytime soon? That's their best chance of getting him over ASAP.

Last edited:

Yeah exactly.

All im saying it's just a fun midcard gimmick nothing more. Nobody is calling for him to be the next HBK.

Dudes need to take their grumpy smark hats off every once in a while :lol:

Yeah exactly.

All im saying it's just a fun midcard gimmick nothing more. Nobody is calling for him to be the next HBK.

Dudes need to take their grumpy smark hats off every once in a while
laugh.gif
I want people to debut who have the potential to be main eventers.  Outside of The Shield and MAYBE Bray Wyatt, I see very, very few.

Back
Top Bottom