Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

"Glad to hear @WWEAaLLday21 is feeling better after his little boo-boo to his head. The Dudleys look forward to seein you again."

Bubba Ray Dudley (@BubbaRayDudley) May 2, 2016
https://twitter.com/bubbaraydudley?lang=en
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
​  

Didn't Enzo JUST talk all types of trash about the Dudley Brothers?

So I guess the guy doesn't come through the crowd anymore ? Obviously that wasn't gonna happen at Jerry world but I didn't pay attention to it till just now

Lmao. Yes. That is exactly what I said.
So him going to Japan and killing in 18 months means nothing?

So because he isn't world champ in WWE in his first 6 months means he is some ****? 
grin.gif

Help me understand your logics

CM Punk should sue Ryback for copyright infringement. Ryback is playing the long game and holding out hope for a CM Punk return.

So him going to Japan and killing in 18 months means nothing?

So because he isn't world champ in WWE in his first 6 months means he is some ****? >D

Help me understand your logics
Did you miss the part where eye said he's one of my favorite wrestlers on the roster? He's amazing in the ring. The combination of his lack of size and mic skills is what I am talking about though with regards to his presence.

RIGHT NOW, without the full backing of a faction that is feared, it would be absolutely silly to have him go over Roman, who they have been building for years.

Remember, I already said that I don't watch stuff outside of WWE, so honestly, I don't really care about it. Speaking of guys who killed it in Japan though, I actually think Nakamura has much more of the presence that I'm talking about than Styles. Charisma goes a long way man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom