Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

I just don't get what you guys are saying with Finn's demon character..The "character" stops as soon as his entrance is done..It's not like Taker where he has the entrance and then continues the character in the ring..Finn is an entrance and that's it..And that entrance got really boring after seeing it 3-4 times..

I'm not saying that Finn has an incredibly nuanced and interesting character so let's go ahead and dead that

He and AJ both have the same basic character of "great wrestler who has traveled the world"

The difference is that Finn at least tries to do something more. The execution of the demon stuff may be poor, and it may only last for the duration of his entrance, but that is still more character work than AJ is doing right now

And I like AJ a hell of a lot more than Finn

They got rid of milhouse/rich brennan?
Saw some comments saying tom phillips was throwing cats under the bus lol

Jericho killed both Francesca and Mitch smh
8_Lc_V59w.jpg
Heard he's recovering...
View media item 2017903

Last edited:
They tweak Baron Corbin's entrance each week...and it works. Each firmware upgrade is an actual improvement over the previous version. I'm lowkey impressed, it almost feels like an accomplishment that they've made it this far without ruining it.

Theme song + entrance + mannerisms = perfect for his character.

Final Boss Rusev getting his shine. :pimp: I been on that bandwagon since Day 1. Hope my guy gets built up to look credible once again...

Greatest thing about the LON breakup is we get arguably the hardest theme song in the game byke. :pimp: Those horns. :pimp:

The amount of showcasing Hunico got in the Battle Royal :lol: :pimp: had I not already known Rusev won, I would've thought they'd make something out of that. The crowd was pretty much behind him, Ryder, and Titus :lol: even though that match still highlighted the fact that so many guys are wasted, it was a pretty fun match, and Rusev/Kalisto should have some good battles given enough time

Using the app. Put my goal as getting down to 170. WS 187 2 weeks ago. Let myself go. Down to 179 as of yesterday. Might even push it and get to 165. Haven't been at the weight since nice college.

Back
Top Bottom