Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Honestly, AJ is an incredible wrestler, but he has zero ring presence, IMO.

69742785d846a20cfb72bea2966a52ab6edd5ece_hq.gif

That was a damn good main event. BK Fashion is definitely going to win the big one at some point.

That was an entertaining main event. Nice fun match. Even the multiple finishes and interference couldn't kill it.

PPV was cool. The McMahons segment was overboard, but I'm guessing they had to eat time due to Enzo's injury.

Great Payback event except for Amore getting hurt. Good main event, Roman Reigns and Aj Styles are good performers. :smokin

I text my coworker that has only watched WWE since 03. I tell him that Segment with McMahon was dumb.

His response. .......

"It wasn't for you"

So who was it for?

I looked up the results to all the matches..I was right on all of em..After reading about the Women's Title match, I'm curious how the finish came across on TV?..What's you guys' opinion of the ending went down?..

That might be his new go to move. When I ask him why haven't any of the Wrestlemania storyline continued post mania, he says it wasn't for me.

I sometimes feel like I rain on his parade but damn I wish hebhad better taste in wrestling

I text my coworker that has only watched WWE since 03. I tell him that Segment with McMahon was dumb.

His response. .......

"It wasn't for you"

So who was it for?

He basically told you to stop complaining...you gon have to check him tomorrow to get yo respeck back

Last edited:
I looked up the results to all the matches..I was right on all of em..After reading about the Women's Title match, I'm curious how the finish came across on TV?..What's you guys' opinion of the ending went down?..

I thought it was pretty dumb. Didn't see the point

The point was ro extend rhe feud another month. They have to kill at least 2 more months of filler fluff matches for Charlotte before they start Sasha's run to the title.

That might be his new go to move. When I ask him why haven't any of the Wrestlemania storyline continued post mania, he says it wasn't for me.

I sometimes feel like I rain on his parade but damn I wish hebhad better taste in wrestling
Nah, that's his way of telling you to text someone else.

Back
Top Bottom