Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

They're going through with the Bad News Barrett gimmick :pimp:

I personally think this is a horrible gimmick. I don't find it funny or interesting at all. Not even sure if his gimmick is supposed to be funny. :stoneface:

they just announced that cena and orton would be in a champion vs champion match at MSG on 12/26.......

Arent they having that match in 2 weeks?

I'm sure it's been posted, but Xavier Woods is being pushed because he's getting his doctorate, and WWE wants to boast how smart their talent is.  I'm sure he'll end up like David Otunga.

Can a black wrestler have a regular gimmick man? Got damn this Xavier Woods character gets on my damn nerves

JBL talking about some damn Twerking again. Has it been a week since Mylie Cyrus situation that he hasn't used that word.

I'm sure it's been posted, but Xavier Woods is being pushed because he's getting his doctorate, and WWE wants to boast how smart their talent is.  I'm sure he'll end up like David Otunga.

Woods can actually wrestle though. You know what, that means he'll end up worse than Otunga.

Brodus heel turn coming sooner or later :pimp: I'm ready

I don't know why, but Cole really annoyed the hell out of me that match.  "Xavier Woods" did this, "Xavier Woods" did that.  You don't need to refer to a guy by his full name every time you mention him.

Woods looked good but nothing special.  Of course, he was working with two oafs.

Back
Top Bottom