Wrestling Thread Nov 23-29 | 11/27 Smackdown - Undertaker vs Jericho, Batista vs Kane

It definitely would have been different at MSG. The crowd would have gone nuts with anything remotely anti-Cena. Sheamus would have gotten a monster pop forthat powerslam through the table.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Best host the WWE has ever had....

Jesse "The Body" has always been my favorite announcer..with Bobby Heenan as a close second.

Ventura's been out of wrestling for how long now...and I swear his presence alone in one battle royal match makes Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole look absolutely pathetic.

Ventura on the mic and in the WWE is gold...and he was right about Cena and how the WWE likes to play favorites. Jesse's the man!
pimp.gif
Maybe he can come back and be the GM when his new show gets cancelled

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by theDEEK

That barely got any reaction out of the crowd. They should have given sheamus a few more weeks to be cared about.
My sentiments exactly.
I agree, BUT it was a dead crowd tonight. And you could see that most of the upper deck was empty. It would have been a whole different scene if this took place in MSG last week.
Word, crowd was horrendous
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Jesse "The Body" has always been my favorite announcer..

laugh.gif
Anyone remember when Mr. T was getting whipped with someone's beltand Ventura said "This reminds me of Roots 2"
laugh.gif

#$%% what anyone says, this was one of the best RAW episodes of the year (even though most have been bad
laugh.gif
). Jesse was absolutely GREAT as a host and heshould be involved with the WWE more but you know Vince won't want someone like that out there telling it like it is. Besides DX and their horse @##%, Ihave no problems with anything...yeah, I was pushing for Kofi to win the battle royal but at least it's someone new and that's all we've beenasking for. Looks like Kofi and Orton will still continue their feud which is fine. Kofi is looking like the prime candidate to win the Money in the Bank whenit rolls around...long way to go 'till then tho'...let's hope this new incentive on RAW continues...
Originally Posted by toine2983

Patriots/Saints FTW.
pimp.gif
Yessir.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and Maryse returned tonight...
pimp.gif

Just wait another hour or so and search wwe raw and today's date. Somebody always uploads it.

EDIT: On youtube, I mean.

^If you can't find Raw on youtube, go here

They should have the replay up by tommorrow afternoon, if not earlier

Maybe they're trying to find another Goldberg/Brock type quick success guy.

I doubt Vince would want to have another quick success guy after Lesnar. It's been said he's still bitter about going all in with Brock and he ends upquitting on him. Then again, Sheamus has Omega H's personal shovel of approval, and his word is bond in WWE.

Just finished watching Raw...

First off, Jesse was off the hook. And I'm glad it was a point to make sure the same $++ faces aren't in the main event. But I don't get thepoint of making it sound like they didn't know which champion would be in jeopardy if Truth was the only SD guy in the battle royal... and NOBODY thoughthis black $++ was gonna win.

The way that Ziggler is getting buried... I'm thinking this dude must've sexually harrassed Steph and the word got back to the Omega.
Speaking of Omega, I was
roll.gif
at the "Paul Levesque is my brother"sign.

Cena... another typical Cena promo. Jesus Christ, I miss the days when this guy was getting hurt left and right.

Great episode of Raw. Ventura was gold.

I'm perfectly ok with Kofi not winning the battle royal. We still haven't seen Orton and Kofi go one on one so it makes no sense for them to blow offthat feud and give him a title shot against Cena. Something tells me Kofi is winning the title the first opportunity he gets.

So who is winning the Rumble this year. Kofi or JoMo?

I have the Daily Show on in the background while I'm listening to music and surfing the web and I look up and see Mick Foley with John Stewart pretendingto be Hulk Hogan with a cane and purple feathers instead of yellow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom