Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

We should do a post you wrestling based pick ups through out the year whether it be tickets to shorts and everything in between. That might help out next year. Plus it would be nice to see everyone's collection.

We should do a post you wrestling based pick ups through out the year whether it be tickets to shorts and everything in between. That might help out next year. Plus it would be nice to see everyone's collection.

That'd be cool..I'm hoping next year to attend no less than 3 wrestling events..Raw usually does 1 Dayton show and 1 Cincy show that I can make..And if WWE does a ppv in OH or Indy then that can be my 3rd one..And I think I'm going to start copping tees next year..With sites like prowrestlingtees and barbershopwindow I can get some cool stuff for reasonable prices..

QzDASR9.gif
Who's the chick in pink?

Stone Cold podcast was interesting

That'd be cool..I'm hoping next year to attend no less than 3 wrestling events..Raw usually does 1 Dayton show and 1 Cincy show that I can make..And if WWE does a ppv in OH or Indy then that can be my 3rd one..And I think I'm going to start copping tees next year..With sites like prowrestlingtees and barbershopwindow I can get some cool stuff for reasonable prices..

Yeah I'm always picking up stuff here and there to add to my mini collection. I would be nice to see what others have accumulated. Plus it would allow us all to see whose attending what events so we can all link up.

after hearing vince last night Punk's complaints seem valid but i can definitely see him coming back for like wrestlemania 36 or something. for a guy who loves wrestling that much if they actually offer him the chance to live out his dream after all the dust settles i still think he'll say yes.
Vince does owe him one

I wish Austin had asked Vince if he would consider giving Punk THE actual main event at a future wrestlemania and would've liked to have heard Vince wiggle out of that one.

Vince did say theres not just 1 main even at WM anymore, so I'm thats Vince addressing why he doesnt understand Punks frustration over not getting a WM main event.

Yeah I'm always picking up stuff here and there to add to my mini collection. I would be nice to see what others have accumulated. Plus it would allow us all to see whose attending what events so we can all link up.

Yeah I'd love to see what my fellow NTWT'ers have and see what they collect..And it'd for sure make next years NTWTSS much easier..And I'm pretty sure that this is the year I get a Big Gold belt..I'll some Foams or AM's in order to get one..That's my holy grail for wrestling memorabilia..

Yeah I'd love to see what my fellow NTWT'ers have and see what they collect..And it'd for sure make next years NTWTSS much easier..And I'm pretty sure that this is the year I get a Big Gold belt..I'll some Foams or AM's in order to get one..That's my holy grail for wrestling memorabilia..

I used to have the kids IC title well my sons moms picked it up for me for my birthday one year thinking it would make up for her cheating. I was like nah. I have been trying like crazy to get my hands on the NWO big gold and get it signed by hogan hall n Nash.

I used to have the kids IC title well my sons moms picked it up for me for my birthday one year thinking it would make up for her cheating. I was like nah. I have been trying like crazy to get my hands on the NWO big gold and get it signed by hogan hall n Nash.

My ex-wife bought me the Big Eagle (A.E. belt) and me and my wife now got in a big fight one day and she started *****ing about having that belt and some clothes still that wife #1 bought me..So I said F' it and threw it all in the dumpster..Biggest wrestling related regret I have..That belt was flawless..:smh:

My ex-wife bought me the Big Eagle (A.E. belt) and me and my wife now got in a big fight one day and she started *****ing about having that belt and some clothes still that wife #1 bought me..So I said F' it and threw it all in the dumpster..Biggest wrestling related regret I have..That belt was flawless..:smh:

Why the **** didn't you throw her on a dumpster?...

Rule number 11...if she tells you to throw something away because someone else got it for you.. Throw her away...

Rule number 11...if she tells you to throw something away because someone else got it for you.. Throw her away...

:nthat: :lol: :rofl: :smh: :pimp:

where y'all buy these belts from? IWGP heavyweight belt is :pimp:

I got my ECW 3D World belt from ajsbelts.com ..Got it on clearance and it was only 189 w/free shipping..

She didn't tell me to throw it away..I just wanted to act like an *** so I threw it away of my own free will..Even she told me I was tupid for doing it.. She told me to go get it back and I said no..I'm basically a pig-headed idiot and I just "had to show her" so I let it go *word to Frozen*..

where y'all buy these belts from? IWGP heavyweight belt is :pimp:

I got my ECW 3D World belt from ajsbelts.com ..Got it on clearance and it was only 189 w/free shipping..

She didn't tell me to throw it away..I just wanted to act like an *** so I threw it away of my own free will..Even she told me I was tupid for doing it.. She told me to go get it back and I said no..I'm basically a pig-headed idiot and I just "had to show her" so I let it go *word to Frozen*..

I love you Case.... But I wish we had an negative rep right now...

I love you Case.... But I wish we had an negative rep right now...

I know man..I just get stuck on an idea and it's over..Nothing is changing my mind..And can you believe that it's gotten me in trouble throughout my life?

I'd give him a positive rep right back. That ego :pimp: Hunter would be proud.

Shovel ain't got nothin' on me brother..

Back
Top Bottom