Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Watching flair vs steamboat at wrestlewar.

Man I love that arm drag. I love how he literally floats in the air while executing it. So flawless

Watching flair vs steamboat at wrestlewar.

Man I love that arm drag. I love how he literally floats in the air while executing it. So flawless

Steamboat's arm drag is the prettiest move in wrestling history..Followed closely by Jake's DDT and Arn's Spine Buster rounding out the top 3..

Looks like Rey will stay with WWE as Vince has given in on his demands.

Some of his demands are creative input and working for WWE outside of the ring, which means he probably won't be in any house shows.

love Rey no dc, but dude should not be wrestling anymore. He should put over Kalisto at a ppv this year and call it a wrap.

-We noted last month when Ryback made his return to WWE TV that both Triple H and Vince McMahon were pleased with the return and the fan reaction. It’s unknown if this is referring to Triple H or Vince specifically but it’s said that Ryback’s stock within WWE is already on the decline.

WWE’s original plan was for Ryback to dominate at Survivor Series and lead Team Cena to victory. Dolph Ziggler ended up getting that spot after Ryback had some heat on him for “stinkers” in the ring leading up to Survivor Series.

We’re not sure which matches were labeled “stinkers” but it was reported that Ryback’s recent RAW match with Cesaro soured officials enough that they may have changed their mind on putting Ryback in the ring with Triple H.

- We noted before that WWE already had plans to push The New Day – Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods. While their push is still going, for now, one potential major problem could be that Vince McMahon has already lost interest in the group. Just one week into the group being on TV and Vince reportedly is “over it” already.

Vince is seriously a racist. :smh:

- A source noted on Thursday of this week that Sting vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 31 was indeed the plan. A match that big likely won’t be changed but as we’ve seen, anything is possible.

Sup fellas. Flew down to Greensboro, NC for an interview. Flair Country :pimp:

Good luck and may I recommend Bo-Berry Biscuits from bojangle. They will change your life, sir. Can't wait to go back there, myself.

Saw some dude wearing a Bullet Club shirt at Disneyland today, it looked :smokin
Did you speak to him?

Was walking around Pearl Harbor with my BC shirt last month and some guy gave me a thumbs up and I gave him the gun finger :rolleyes :smh:

:lol:

Good luck and may I recommend Bo-Berry Biscuits from bojangle. They will change your life, sir. Can't wait to go back there, myself.
Was walking around Pearl Harbor with my BC shirt last month and some guy gave me a thumbs up and I gave him the gun finger :rolleyes :smh:

Last year, day of Summerslam, 2013, I was walking around the mall with a CM Punk shirt on, this lady and her kid, stopped me to tell me how great fans they were of wwe, then asked to take a picture. I told the lady, you know im not Cm Punk right?

She didnt care we took a random group photo lol

some nerd had on an NWO tank top at the gym last week. saw him in a yellow Punk shirt once before as well. freaking marks man.

Last year, day of Summerslam, 2013, I was walking around the mall with a CM Punk shirt on, this lady and her kid, stopped me to tell me how great fans they were of wwe, then asked to take a picture. I told the lady, you know im not Cm Punk right?

She didnt care we took a random group photo lol

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

I want a NWO shirt bad.

I'd wear it everywhere and give the kliq salute to anyone who looked twice.

My SS gift came in this morning. I think. Straight from Amazon.
smile.gif

Last edited:
- "El Patron" Alberto Del Rio became the first wrestler to hold the CMLL, the WWE and the AAA World Heavyweight Titles with his big win at AAA's Guerra de Titanes event last night.

Back
Top Bottom